the way of jesus download pdf
- Find out what was said by a man, who in 50 AD became a follower of Jesus and then collected and wrote down the accounts of eyewitnesses of Jesus’ life, death and resurrection. His narrative – known today as the Gospel of Luke, a part of the Bible – has changed the lives of millions. It can also change yours! The Bible text is taken from the World English Bible (Version 2014), which is an update of...
Cena: Produkt bezpłatny
- This book takes us from the early childhood to the last days of George Lemaîitre, the man behind the theory of the primeval atom, now better known as Big Bang theory. But who was George Lemaître? A clergyman, a genius astronomer, an audacious cosmologist, a computer enthusiast ahead of his time, a professor with his head in the clouds, a bon vivant mathematician and gourmand? Dominique Lambert's book...
Cena: 99,90 zł
- The work of Karolina Aszyk and Zbigniew Treppa is an import ant, well documented and scientifically verified contribution to research on acheiropoietos images. The research which uses a specific illumination method is an innovative attempt to prove that the fabric bearing the face of Jesus is byssus. The analysis of photographs taken by the researchers in February 2011 with illumination at a very small...
Cena: 36,75 zł
- Tytuł książki to łaciński zwrot, oznaczający: Dokąd idziesz? Odwołuje się on do słów Quo vadis, Domine? (Dokąd idziesz, Panie?), wypowiedzianych według legendy, przywołanej również w powieści, przez apostoła Piotra do Chrystusa. Akcja rozgrywa się głównie w Rzymie, podczas końcowych 6 lat panowania Nerona (63-69 n.e.), akcja epilogu - ok. 68 r. Wydarzenia pozwalające określić czas akcji to: przybycie...
Cena: 10,00 zł
- For the millions of people who want spirituality without religion, Sam Harris’s new book is a guide to meditation as a rational spiritual practice informed by neuroscience and psychology. From bestselling author, neuroscientist, and “new atheist” Sam Harris, Waking Up is for the increasingly large numbers of people who follow no religion, but who suspect that Jesus, Buddha, Lao Tzu, Rumi, and the...
Cena: 45,10 zł
- Learn about the religions of the world - in minutes. What are the differences between Sunni and Shi’a, Catholic and Protestant, Buddhism and Confucianism? Who were Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, and what did they really preach? Why are the concepts of karma, jihad and nirvana so important? And what do the religions of the world say about life, death and how we should act? Answering these and many other...
Cena: 51,50 zł