- This is the most comprehensive anthology of LIFE photography ever assembled. An enormous international success in hardback – now available in a new, compact, paperback edition. The best work of every LIFE magazine staff photographer, as well as that of a handful of others closely affiliated with the magazine – portfolios by over 100 great photographers, including Alfred Eisenstaedt, Margaret Bourke-White,...
Cena: 84,55 zł
- The fur flies in this irresistible third installment in the bestselling Shake series by popular pet photographer Carli Davidson, featuring adorable and hysterical color photographs of more than sixty cats caught mid-shake. Pet photographer Carli Davidson has enchanted readers around the world with her adorable photographs of man's best friend in Shake and Shake Puppies. Now, she turns her lens on felines...
Cena: 121,60 zł
- Photography Visionaries is an inspiring guide to 75 of the most influential photographers from c.1900 to the present. Entertainingly written by an expert on photography, it provides fascinating insight into the lives and careers of men and women working in a medium which perhaps more than any other in the visual arts has been deeply affected by technological change. The entries are arranged chronologically,...
Cena: 122,55 zł
- One of the twentieth century’s most celebrated and prodigious photographers, Jacques Henri Lartigue captured the exuberance of Belle Époque Paris during his childhood. Lartigue focuses solely on the artist’s adolescence, featuring classic images of motor cars and high fashion alongside previously unpublished photographs from his archive. On his eighth birthday, in 1902, Lartigue was given his first...
Cena: 129,20 zł
- The extraordinary inside story of how Instagram became the world’s most successful app In just ten years, Instagram has gone from being a simple photo app to a $100-billion company. The journey has involved ground-breaking innovations, a billion-dollar takeover, and clashes between some of the biggest names in tech. But it’s a story that has never been told – until now. In No Filter, Bloomberg’s...
Cena: 65,55 zł
- The Street Photographer’s Manual celebrates the spirit of street photography with inspiring instruction to help you capture the perfect urban moment. Through twenty simple project tutorials on subjects such as ‘Sequences’, ‘Shadows’ and ‘Objects’, as well as illustrated profiles of twenty internationally acclaimed street photographers, including Bruce Gilden, Nils Jorgensen and Trent Parke, author...
Cena: 69,35 zł
- In 1987 Fabio Ponzio decided to embark on a photographic odyssey in search of Eastern Europe. When he arrived in Poland the country was on the verge of collapse. There was little food in the shops and the queues to buy bread were immense. In Ceausescu’s Romania, people’s lives were reduced to a succession of dark days; the Securitate wielded absolute control and used informants, bribery and violence...
Cena: 174,80 zł
- The fortunes of nude photography have accompanied the history of photography since its origins, ehen the nude, rather than just serving an anatomical purpose, began to be used for underground erotic artworks, inspired by fin de siecle aestheticism.
- Now available as part of TASCHEN's Bibliotheca Universalis series, this dazzling catalog of vinyl brings new meaning to the "album art." Produced in collaboration with Colors magazine, it brings together over 500 remarkable records from the collection of Alessandro Benedetti and Peter Bastine. The book forms a junction between photography, music, and design, celebrating vinyl not only for the integrity...
Cena: 65,55 zł
- Mert Alas, born in Turkey, and Marcus Piggott, born in Wales, met in 1994, at a party on a pier in Hastings, England. Piggott asked Alas for a light, the pair got talking, and rapidly discovered they had plenty in common, not least a love of fashion. Three years later, the duo now known as Mert and Marcus had moved into a derelict loft in East London, converted it into a studio, and had their first...
Cena: 275,50 zł
- Fotografistki to emancypantki, kobiety aktywne zawodowo, pasjonatki fotografii i właścicielki własnych interesów. Pochodziły z różnych zakątków Polski, Bydgoszcz obrały za swoją Ziemię Obiecaną. Sześć kobiet - sześć barwnych opowieści, ukazanych w atelier fotograficznym i w życiu prywatnym. Odważne wybory zawodowe, miłosne historie, radości i tragedie. W tle dwudziestolecie międzywojenne, dynamiczny...
Cena: 46,55 zł
- Araki's career in full, from the portraits of the early 1960s to city scenes and tender tributes to his wife Araki is known the world over for his controversial erotic portraits of Japanese women, often bound using the kinbaku (Japanese bondage) technique. A unique figure in contemporary photography, he has always found creative inspiration in his daily existence, without making any distinction between...
Cena: 174,80 zł
- Publikacja albumowa "Z lotu ptaka. Bydgoszcz na fotografiach lotniczych 1911-1945" to kolejna publikacja przygotowana przez młodego, ale już mającego pokaźny dorobek bydgoskiego pasjonata historii Krzysztofa Drozdowskiego. Autor kolejny raz podjął się opracowania tematu, który do tej pory nie znalazł uznania w środowisku akademickim. Zebrał ponad 50 zdjęć lotniczych do tej pory nieznanych i nie publikowanych....
Cena: 43,61 zł
- Umiejętność interpretacji kultury wizualnej, i to interpretacji krytycznej, stała się niezbędna dla współczesnych badaczy społecznych – przekonuje w prezentowanej książce Gillian Rose. Autorka przedstawia różne sposoby patrzenia na malarstwo, filmy, seriale telewizyjne, reklamy, fotografie, mapy i inne obiekty wizualne. W przystępny sposób omawia i porównuje metody badawcze mające zastosowanie do interpretacji...
Cena: 51,30 zł
- 'One of the greatest music photographers of all time...this book is indispensable to anyone who is a fan of Morrissey, or of great photography 'Classic Pop magazine 'Unsurprisingly, given Cummin's history, the photographs are beautifully composed, from the live shots with their webbing of shredded shirts and outstretched arms to the lyrical portraits on staircases or Japanese streets'Q MagazineTaken...
- Mark Seliger's extraordinary portfolio is 30 years in the making. In 1987 Seliger began shooting small assignments for Rolling Stone; in 1992 he became their chief photographer, a position he kept for 15 years. During the course of his time at the magazine, he photographed more than 125 covers. He has captured some of the most iconic images of the most famous and influential faces of our time, including...
Cena: 265,05 zł
- During his decade as a Steidl employee, graphic designer and image editor Jonas Wettre made portraits of the countless artists visiting the publishing house in Göttingen. Alternatively using a Polaroid SX-70 Land camera with its classic square format and an EE100 sheet film camera, he recorded many of the seemingly random yet unique moments that take place at Steidl everyday. Wettre’s Once There Were...
Cena: 122,55 zł
- Żadnych strasznych wykresów. Żadnych technicznych diagramów. Żadnego żargonu. Ta książka pozwoli ci poznać podstawowe zasady kompozycji i ekspozycji, wzbogaci twoją wiedzę o świetle i obiektywach, a przede wszystkim nauczy tak niezwykle ważnej sztuki widzenia, a wszystko to bez zbędnego technobełkotu. Idealna dla użytkowników lustrzanek cyfrowych oraz aparatów kompaktowych, zawiera wiele praktycznych...
Cena: 33,25 zł
- "Gorgeous and wide-ranging, this collection of works by established and up-and-coming photographers showcases new developments in erotic photography. The invention of photography gave artists a new means of expression—and a new way of depicting the human body. This elegant, compelling collection of images from new and established photographers demonstrates how technology has altered the genre—not only...
Cena: 179,60 zł
- Colorful, loud, a little shrill, but also with a little wink-wink nudge-nudge can you fit all of that into one picture? Yes, if Tony Kelly is the one behind the camera! The Irish fashion and fine art photographer manages to imbue his pictures with that special something extra. Whether it s a fashion shoot for "Vogue" or erotic photos for "Playboy," Kelly creates images that are both sensuous and ironic,...
- 1.Materiały wizualne w badaniach jakościowych
- 2.How to Read a Photograph
- 3.Jak to zrobić w Lightroomie Classic?
- 4.Walter Chandoha Cats
- 5.Photojournalism 1855 to the Present
- 7.Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 dla fotografów
- 8.Doisneau: Portraits of the Artists
- 9.What They Didn't Teach You in Photo School
- 10.Z lotu ptaka