- My Courtyard is an enticing and inspiring book providing a glimpse of the rich and myriad world of courtyard gardens from across the globe. Filled with beautiful images from projects inspired by individual characters of their clients and designers, this book is a visual treat for not only professionals, but also anyone who is interested in design.
Cena: 111,60 zł
- This is an overview of the top 100 leading young designers working across Asia, selected by the co-founders of one of Asia’s foremost interior-design magazines, Design Anthology, based in Hong Kong. Featuring first-hand accounts from each designer, the book reveals their inspirations, collaborations and the challenges and opportunities presented as a young designer working in the region. The book includes...
Cena: 178,56 zł
- Richard Kern likes real women: unpretentious, unadorned, and definitely undressed. Those who love Kern know each book is an invitation to join him in his privileged world where natural young women share their most intimate moments. Kern has never lost his boyish curiosity with girls and their secrets, so instead of posing them in sterile sets he follows them through the house—or rather his New York...
Cena: 56,73 zł
- A beautifully presented survey of design and the applied arts, explored not by use, material, form or date – but by colour The V&A Book of Colour in Design is attractively simple: a celebration and exploration of colour, as revealed through objects in the world-class collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. Structured by colour, it offers fascinating insights into the choices made by...
Cena: 133,92 zł
- A must-have for Alexander von Humboldt fans and botanic enthusiasts, this gorgeous collection of frameable posters of his studies is filled with natural wonders and meticulous detail. More than two centuries after Alexander von Humboldt established himself as a scientific trailblazer, the work of this pioneering explorer and naturalist is being rediscovered. Humboldt's travels in the Americas and...
Cena: 92,95 zł
- A comprehensive and sumptuous survey that celebrates the beauty and appeal of flowers throughout art, history, and culture The latest installment in the bestselling Explorer Series takes readers on a journey across continents and cultures to discover the endless ways artists and image-makers have employed floral motifs throughout history. Showcasing the diversity of blooms from all over the world,...
Cena: 178,56 zł
- The result of a five-year airborne odyssey across five continents and sixty countries, The Earth from the Air is the bestselling and most popular book of aerial photography ever published. This updated edition of the internationally acclaimed original features an updated text and over 100 breathtaking new photographs. New editorials by such renowned authors as Jane Goodall, Matthieu Ricard and Olivier...
Cena: 231,57 zł
- This lively introduction tells the ever-evolving story of abstract art, tracing its history from the early 1900s right up to the present day. Emerging out of western movements such as Cubism and Expressionism, abstract art quickly became a global phenomenon, changing the face of modern and contemporary art. Stephanie Straine weaves accounts of well-known pioneers with fascinating insights into lesser-known...
Cena: 49,29 zł
- It is appropriate to note that Wnuk-Pel has given a comprehensive summary of the ABC adoption in various countries and companies across the globe. For anyone interested in and keen on the topic, the book offers an outstanding reference source of management accounting, its background, implementation, and gaps in Poland. In addition, the author has used a simple and easy to understand language. The book...
Cena: 20,46 zł
- For the last ten years, Steven Heller and Julius Wiedemann have traced the latest developments in illustration across the globe—and for all those who thought digital heralded the end of an era, they’re here to set the record straight. There were extraordinary eras before mass media changed our viewing habits, back in the day when illustration was the most primary means of illuminating the word on...
Cena: 219,48 zł