- Featuring new and iconic images, this follow-up to Prestel’s highly successful A Year in Photography: Magnum Archive includes some of the most striking photography ever collected in one volume. As readers flip the pages they will find themselves traveling from west to east across the globe. Each country is represented in three or four images captured by a single photographer. While renowned figures...
Cena: 110,67 zł
- Follow global color authority Pantone on this vivid journey through the rich history of color in fashion. Favorite hues and their appearances across the decades are profiled in informative text and copiously illustrated by runway photos and archival images. Track Bright Marigold from its heyday in the 1940s as Hermès' identifying hue to its showstopping appearance in Carolina Herrera's Spring/Summer...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- The result of a five-year airborne odyssey across five continents and sixty countries, The Earth from the Air is the bestselling and most popular book of aerial photography ever published. This updated edition of the internationally acclaimed original features an updated text and over 100 breathtaking new photographs. New editorials by such renowned authors as Jane Goodall, Matthieu Ricard and Olivier...
Cena: 231,57 zł
- A comprehensive and sumptuous survey that celebrates the beauty and appeal of flowers throughout art, history, and culture The latest installment in the bestselling Explorer Series takes readers on a journey across continents and cultures to discover the endless ways artists and image-makers have employed floral motifs throughout history. Showcasing the diversity of blooms from all over the world,...
Cena: 178,56 zł
- From 1840-1914 England was transformed on a scale unprecended in its history. The country became the workshop of the world - an industrial powerhouse built on iron, coal and steam. Once-sleepy villages and ancient market towns were engulfed by a tide of development as the great manufacturing cities of the age - Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool and Leeds - exploded scross the face of England. Railways...
Cena: 212,97 zł
- In the last decades Western architecture has largely dominated the discourse and the built environment worldwide. Recently architecture firms from non-Western countries have been establishing local and global recognition for themselves. Practices all over the world face challenges against a backdrop of rapidly growing cities, ecological demands, changing societies and climate, and emerging economies....
Cena: 104,16 zł
- An extraordinary survey of Van Gogh’s travels, this book explores the influential artist’s journeys across the continent from his hometown of Zunderf in the southern Netherlands to Auvers-sur-Oise near Paris, where his life came to an end. This publication features hundreds of colour images, including maps, contemporary photographs, and related artworks by Van Gogh, which paint a vivid picture of...
Cena: 79,00 zł
- A kaleidoscopic adventure across the world’s continents, city by city, in search of the best urban photographic art With over 640 photographs! More people than ever before live in the city, which critic Susan Sontag once described as ‘a landscape of voluptuous extremes’. The energetic, ever-changing pace of the metropolis has long lured photographers to capture, often candidly, the chaos, character...
Cena: 117,18 zł
- A revised edition of the most comprehensive monograph on Munch Though The Scream is undoubtedly his best-known piece, Edvard Munch’s body of work extends far beyond this silent howl to encompass a wide practice across paint, pastel and print. The joint effort of ten scholars, and first published in 2013 to great acclaim, this volume offers a comprehensive survey of Munch’s inimitable contributions...
Cena: 186,00 zł
- In the age of big data and digital distribution, when news travel ever further and faster and media outlets compete for a fleeting slice of online attention, information graphics have swept center stage. At once nuanced and neat, they distill abstract ideas, complex statistics, and cutting-edge discoveries into succinct, compelling, and masterful designs. Cartographers, programmers, statisticians,...
Cena: 264,12 zł