- It takes an employer just seven seconds to save or reject a job applicant’s CV. In this book, James Reed – chairman of REED, Britain’s largest recruitment company – offers invaluable and specific advice on what employers want to see in the CVs they receive and how you can stand out from the crowd. Unlike other career development books, the honest advice presented here has been compiled from one-to-one...
Cena: 42,92 zł
- It is appropriate to note that Wnuk-Pel has given a comprehensive summary of the ABC adoption in various countries and companies across the globe. For anyone interested in and keen on the topic, the book offers an outstanding reference source of management accounting, its background, implementation, and gaps in Poland. In addition, the author has used a simple and easy to understand language. The book...
Cena: 20,46 zł
- How to Go to Work is a practical guide to equip you with everything you need to know to choose and achieve the career you want. The world of work is changing faster than ever before and it can feel overwhelmingly competitive out there. That's why Lucy Clayton, a founding CEO, and Steve Haines, an education policy advisor, have compiled and distilled the most valuable advice you can get on how to...
Cena: 41,85 zł
- For over a decade, Brené Brown has found a special place in our hearts as a gifted mapmaker and a fellow traveller. She is both a social scientist and a kitchen-table friend whom you can always count on to tell the truth, make you laugh and, on occasion, cry with you. And what's now become a movement all started with The Gifts of Imperfection, which has sold more than two million copies in thirty-five...
Cena: 47,43 zł
- Untamed will liberate women - emotionally, spiritually, and physically. It is phenomenal.’ (Elizabeth Gilbert, author of City of Girls and Eat Pray Love) Who were you before the world told you who to be? Part inspiration, part memoir, Untamed explores the joy and peace we discover when we stop striving to meet the expectations of the world, and instead dare to listen to and trust in the voice deep...
Cena: 66,96 zł
- As read by James Corden, Fearne Cotton, Jim Chapman and Dougie Poytner. 'We have a responsibility, every one of us' David Attenborough Around 12.7 million tonnes of plastic are entering the ocean every year, killing over 1 million seabirds and 100,000 marine mammals. By 2050 there could be more plastic in the ocean than fish by weight. Plastic pollution is the environmental scourge of our age,...
Cena: 31,62 zł
- The topic of this monograph refers to the remuneration of executives and its relationship with corporate performance. The thesis provides the review of the compensation and corporate governance theories with the focus on the principal-agent theory, which describes the conflict of interests between shareholders and executives. It delivers a broad review of corporate governance models, and its control...
Cena: 92,07 zł
- Teksty zawarte w tomie okolicznościowym dedykowanym prof. Piotrowi Bielińskiemu na siedemdziesięciolecie urodzin dotyczą archeologii, ikonografii i kultu, ceramiki oraz innych aspektów kultury materialnej starożytnego Bliskiego Wschodu. Chronologiczne i geograficzne spektrum poruszanych w nich zagadnień odzwierciedla zainteresowania badawcze Jubilata związane przede wszystkim z epoką brązu na Bliskim...
Cena: 136,25 zł