Exploring the virtual world of learning across generations. Information and communications technology for the educational support of immigrant youth – ebookThe book addresses the issue of intergenerational learning in a virtual world created by information and communication technology (ICT) and the role of ICT in an educational environment. In order to discuss how ICT can be used as a means to prevent early school leaving among immigrant youth, this book explores the literature on how learning can be understood in the intergenerational context, the challenges...
Cena: 20,88 zł
- It is appropriate to note that Wnuk-Pel has given a comprehensive summary of the ABC adoption in various countries and companies across the globe. For anyone interested in and keen on the topic, the book offers an outstanding reference source of management accounting, its background, implementation, and gaps in Poland. In addition, the author has used a simple and easy to understand language. The book...
Cena: 20,46 zł
- A timeless collection of quotations by visionaries who have been catalysts for change - through the ages and across the globe You Had Better Make Some Noise brings together the words of social activists, revolutionaries, artists, writers, musicians, philosophers, politicians, and more - galvanizing us all to do the same. Familiar figures - Thomas Paine to Bertrand Russell, Augustine to Gloria Steinem,...
Cena: 58,59 zł
- Oleoculture was always an important part of ancient agriculture, which was the mainstay of the ancient economy and the writing on the subject, both ancient and modern, is immense. The present study centers upon the place of the olive in the agricultural regimes and economies of Roman and Byzantine Syria–Palestine, exploring them in environmental, technological, social and, when possible, economic contexts. The...
Cena: 11,16 zł
- ‘As enlightening about crime in modern society as any book I have read’ The Times ‘A richly researched, supremely sane discussion of the causes of and ways of preventing crime. From bobbies on the beat (they don’t reduce crime), to the idea that “prison works” (it doesn’t), Gash’s important book may well change your attitude to criminality and the justice system’ Guardian There are two myths about...
Cena: 58,59 zł
- Studia regionalne i lokalne Numer 3 (73) 2018 ARTYKUŁY [Articles] Paweł Merło, Marcin Bogdański: Spatial disparities in the level of human capital in the European Union in the context of regional competitiveness, doi 10.7366/1509499537301, s. 5–26; Eugeniusz Wojciechowski, Aldona Podgórniak-Krzykacz, Jacek Chądzyński: Private and civic organisations as providers of public services in municipalities,...
Cena: 19,53 zł
- At a time when Europeans across the continent are focused on the EU's future direction, this book provides an important contribution to the current debate. Created for reasons quite unconnected with the environment, the EU has been given a compelling new justification by the success of its environmental policy. A number of factors – including a number of threats that came to prominence in the 1980s,...
Cena: 146,94 zł
- The topic of this monograph refers to the remuneration of executives and its relationship with corporate performance. The thesis provides the review of the compensation and corporate governance theories with the focus on the principal-agent theory, which describes the conflict of interests between shareholders and executives. It delivers a broad review of corporate governance models, and its control...
Cena: 92,07 zł
- Teksty zawarte w tomie okolicznościowym dedykowanym prof. Piotrowi Bielińskiemu na siedemdziesięciolecie urodzin dotyczą archeologii, ikonografii i kultu, ceramiki oraz innych aspektów kultury materialnej starożytnego Bliskiego Wschodu. Chronologiczne i geograficzne spektrum poruszanych w nich zagadnień odzwierciedla zainteresowania badawcze Jubilata związane przede wszystkim z epoką brązu na Bliskim...
Cena: 136,25 zł