- A revised edition of the most comprehensive monograph on Munch Though The Scream is undoubtedly his best-known piece, Edvard Munch’s body of work extends far beyond this silent howl to encompass a wide practice across paint, pastel and print. The joint effort of ten scholars, and first published in 2013 to great acclaim, this volume offers a comprehensive survey of Munch’s inimitable contributions...
Cena: 186,00 zł
- A history of board games, ancient and modern Tabletop gaming is enjoying a huge renaissance. Sales of hobby board games have risen in double digits yearly for the past decade, with more people enjoying the physical, non-digital aspects of playing, along with the social interaction. It's one of the biggest sectors in crowd-funding platform Kickstarter. Media interest has also increased proportionally,...
Cena: 92,07 zł
- In times of rapid technological change, enthusiasts of the new often subscribe to the theory of “supersession,” the idea that newer technologies supersede or vanquish older ones. But as scholar of information Paul Duguid has observed, reality is mare interesting and complicated than that. In the 1950s, for instance, when television was becoming popular, there were widespread predictions of radio’s...
Cena: 45,37 zł
- The volume MIGRATION AND EDUCATION is the first publication of the recently created Migrant Education and Integration Research Centre (CBEIM – in Polish: Centrum Badań nad Edukacją i Integracją Migrantów) at the Pedagogical University of Kraków. It appears at a time when the integration of migrants in Europe has become a crucial issue. The International Office for Migration defines migration as “the...
Cena: 37,11 zł
- The last three decades have marked an era of technological upheaval as frenetic and groundbreaking as there ever has been. From early desktop computers and mobile phones to virtual reality: the web is now virtually inseparable from all facets of human interaction and daily life. But it wasn’t always funny cat videos and sleek interfaces. This collection is a visual journey through time, gathering...
Cena: 175,77 zł
- The thinking man’s sports car: a symbol of the relentless desire for peak power and limitless performance. The Porsche 911 inspires a worldwide ripple effect. When Ferdinand Porsche could not find a sports car he liked, he decided to build one himself. And now, the rest is history: Jerry Seinfeld drives it; Boris Johnson admires it; Steve McQueen loves it; and Jeremy Clarkson hates it. The Porsche...
Cena: 147,87 zł