- Oryginalne puzzle-mozaika, drewniane, składające się z 49 kart. Dzieci mogą uzupełniać figurki, ale też różnie układać karty i tworzyć wciąż nowe obrazki. Kolorowe ilustracje morza rozwijają wyobraźnię dzieci. Dla dzieci w wieku od 2 do 5 lat.
Cena: 36,80 zł
- Swedish Modern is a playful introduction to the philosophy and heritage of the Swedish interior design and furniture company Svenskt Tenn, founded in 1924 by Estrid Ericson and joined ten years later by designer and architect Josef Frank. Contrary to the rigid modernism that dominated in their day, theirs was a soft and tolerant style, full of variety, fantasy, humour – and elegance. Line drawings...
Cena: 60,45 zł
- As the demand for work in illustration continues to grow, this medium is becoming a key component in the fields of advertising, communication, and reporting. Illusive, the definitive reference of contemporary illustration, showcases the work of both established names and new talents from around the world. The book demonstrates the dynamism of this creative technique, documents global trends, and features...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- Mrs. Trenchard’s figure contains all the jealous stubbornness of a strong parent who does not want to let go of his child. Her strength lies mainly in her ability, as she is understood to be unsympathetic, to impose creative possibilities on those whom she loves, and singles out a caring Catherine as a person whose fate she wants to control. When Katherine agrees to be engaged during the year, she...
Cena: 13,86 zł
- Featuring 75 of the world's most legendary designers, this book presents the story of fashion through the fascinating personal lives and innovative collections that have shaped the field over the past century. Arranged in a broadly chronological order, this compelling book outlines the impact that inventive individuals have had on the development of fashion. Using boxed features to display key dates...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- Los Logos 8, the classic compilation and thoughtfully curated showcase of current developments in logo design, delves into the realm of an ever-evolving and always present branding component. Los Logos 8 is the authoritative reference on contemporary logo design. As with previous editions of Gestalten’s indispensable Los Logos series, this expertly curated collection is both a guide to the latest...
- Personally compiled and curated by Yoko Ono, Imagine John Yoko is the definitive inside story - told in revelatory detail - of the making of the legendary album and all that surrounded it: the locations, the creative team, the artworks and the films, in the words of John & Yoko and the people who were there. Features 80% exclusive, hitherto-unpublished archive photos and footage sequences of all the...
- At the heart of this book are those maverick spirits who are striding forward to find creative solutions to protect and preserve the landscapes that have transformed us—ideas deeply inspired by our connection to nature. From pioneers of closed-loop clothing, who continually recycle their materials into new products, to the open-source approach of sustainable outdoor brands, we are holding ourselves...
- Lively and informative, The World Atlas of Tattoo is a superbly illustrated and compelling reference book that, through examining the meeting point between tattoo artists and their personal understanding of their environment, presents a well-informed and nuanced account of what has become a widespread art practice. Organized geographically, each section is introduced by a short historical overview...
Cena: 115,32 zł
- Having less is the secret to living more. Whether you’ve been dreaming about a treehouse in the wilderness of Montana, or a remote eco-cabin in Patagonia or Australia; driving a campervan on the open roads of Quebec, or floating on a houseboat in Sweden – find escape, inspiration and a window into a freer, simpler, happier kind of life. In this visual manifesto for the tiny house lifestyle, discover...
Cena: 56,73 zł