- Dear Reader, In February 2013 I gave a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast. Standing a few feet from President Obama, I warned my fellow citizens of the dangers facing our country and called for a return to the principles that made America great. Many Americans heard and responded, but our nation’s decline has continued. Today the danger is greater than ever before, and I have never shared a...
Cena: 95,33 zł
- The spirit of exploration is alive and well in the twenty-first century. This collection of thrilling and inspiring accounts from today’s most intrepid explorers offers a unique insight into what it is like to be on an expedition – to be dragged through the top of the rainforest canopy in an inflatable raft suspended from a balloon; to trek across inhospitable desert with your water supply running...
Cena: 53,94 zł
- A new and definitive account of the German invasion of Poland that initiated WWII in 1939, written by a historian at the height of his abilities. 'Deeply researched, very well-written... This book will be the standard work on the subject for many years to come Andrew Roberts The Polish campaign is the forgotten story of the Second World War. The war began on 1 September 1939, when German tanks, trucks...
Cena: 35,34 zł
- This is the first volume of "Chronicles of Terror" to deal exclusively with the victims of Soviet repression; it contains the testimonies of Polish soldiers who were taken into Soviet captivity in 1939–1941. These soldiers went on to join Anders’ Army and noted their experiences in questionnaires prepared by the Military Historical Bureau in the Middle East in 1943. The accounts are a fascinating personal...
Cena: 39,06 zł
- “ Of all people, the Jews should know what may happen when a nation feels it has been wronged and starts looking for a scapegoat.” The author of these words, a former Canadian newspaper reporter, Stash Pruszynski argues passionately that the Diaspora Jews, who for years have supported the only remaining apartheid state on earth, should cut their ties with Israel before it’s too late. For...
Cena: 23,82 zł
- This publication is the development of aspects related to transplantation medicine in the broadly comprehended issues referred to trafficking in human beings and one of its form — illegal trade in human organs. The illicit trade in human organs and tissues is lucrative comparable to smuggling of weapons and drugs in the context of profits. States must address this growing phenomenon with the implementation...
Cena: 12,70 zł
- The author argues that the basic weakness of neoclassical economics is the eradication of value, which reduces economics to market valuation and results in defining the market as a self-regulatory mechanism. The danger lies in the fact that contemporary economic activity is a linear process, which means that we focus on generating instrumental values, i.e. achieving a surplus in relation to the costs...
Cena: 125,55 zł