- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER The New York Times-bestselling author of Start With Why, Leaders Eat Last, and Together Is Better offers a bold new approach to business strategy by asking one question: are you playing the finite game or the infinite game? In The Infinite Game, Sinek applies game theory to explore how great businesses achieve long-lasting success. He finds that building long-term value...
Cena: 47,43 zł
- From the bestselling author of The Black Swan, a bold book that challenges many of our long-held beliefs about risk and reward, politics and religion, finance and personal responsibility Why should we never listen to people who explain rather than do? Why do companies go bust? How is it that we have more slaves today than in Roman times? Why does imposing democracy on other countries never work? The...
Cena: 42,92 zł
- There are lots of garden creatures and objects to match in this entertaining card game for young children. There are 52 snap cards (13 matching sets of 4), with labelled pictures showing a bumblebee, frog, earthworm, butterfly, watering can and lots more. The game can be played with fewer cards to make it easier for younger players to join in.
Cena: 26,74 zł
- Peppa and George are going on holiday! Join in the holiday fun with activities, a game to play and your very own press-out postcards to colour and send! Peppa Pig is shown daily on Nick Jr and channel Five's Milkshake.
Cena: 13,67 zł
- This thought-provoking anthology offers a close examination of the psychology behind the intricate narrative and compelling characters in the popular HBO TV series Game of Thrones, based upon author George RR Martin's bestselling work, A Song of Ice and Fire. In Martin's richly detailed world, deceit, manipulation and greed rule the day, and almost everyone is fighting to gain ultimate power over the...
Cena: 60,40 zł
- A top-to-bottom look at England's national game, from one of the UK's leading business economists. The Premier League is the most commercially successful football league in history, the self-proclaimed 'best league in the world'. But success has come at a cost, unbalancing the English game to a profound and damaging degree. Football's stumbling response to COVID-19 and the European Super League disaster...
Cena: 79,05 zł
- The book consists of chapters grouped into three parts. The first one presents a research and execution plan. It presents the impulse that inspired our scientific curiosity and prompted us to develop the issue of stabilising an armed conflict into a project that was to result in a strategic simulation game. There, we also describe the stages of forming the idea and testing the first assumptions. This...
Cena: 55,71 zł
- Game theory is a mathematical the-ory of strategic interactions between rational agents. It has been widely, and with much success, applied in various areas of social sciences, espe-cially economics and sociology. How-ever, it has been relatively rarely used in the analyses pursued within legal theory and legal dogmatics. The pre-sent volume is intended to fill in – at least to a certain extent – this...
Cena: 139,41 zł