- Julia ma dziewiętnaście lat. Blondynka, niebieskie oczy. Zdolna i bardzo ładna. Właśnie zaczęła studia, właśnie po raz pierwszy się zakochała. Lubi planować i marzyć. Chce być dziennikarką śledczą. Czwartego marca 1991 roku wyszła wieczorem ze studenckiego klubu. Tego dnia widziano ją po raz ostatni…
Cena: Produkt bezpłatny
- Stella Saxby is the sole heir to Saxby Hall. But awful Aunt Alberta and her giant owl will stop at nothing to get it from her. Luckily Stella has a secret – and slightly spooky – weapon up her sleeve… Another Number One bestselling heartfelt but hilarious hoot of an adventure.
- A hilarious, touching and extraordinary new fable from David Walliams, number one bestseller and one of the fastest growing children’s author across the globe. Joe has a lot of reasons to be happy. About a billion of them, in fact. You see, Joe's rich. Really, really rich. Joe's got his own bowling alley, his own cinema, even his own butler who is also an orangutan. He's the wealthiest twelve-year-old...
- The fifth screamingly funny novel from David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country, now available in paperback. From the bestselling author of Gangsta Granny and Demon Dentist comes another hilarious, action-packed and touching novel – the story of a little girl called Zoe. Things are not looking good for Zoe. Her stepmother Sheila is so lazy she gets...
- David Walliams, hailed as “the heir to Roald Dahl” by The Spectator, burst onto the American scene with the New York Times bestseller Demon Dentist. Now the UK’s #1 bestselling children’s author is back with this high-flying adventure about a boy and his grandfather, perfect for fans of Jeff Kinney and Rachel Renee Russell. Grandpa is Jack’s favorite person in the world. It doesn’t matter that he...
- Welcome to the Midnight Gang! Midnight is the time when all children are fast asleep, except of course for… the Midnight Gang. That is when their adventures are just beginning… When Tom gets hit on the head by a cricket ball, he finds himself at Lord Funt Hospital, and is greeted by a terrifying-looking porter. Things go from bad to worse when he meets the wicked matron in charge of the children’s...
- The sparkling debut children’s novel from David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country, with sparkling new cover look to tie in with later books. Dennis was different. Why was he different, you ask? Well, a small clue might be in the title of this book… Charming, surprising and hilarious – The Boy in the Dress is everything you would expect from the...
- The story of 60 of the most astonishing stories of human endurance and endeavour. The statistics, descriptions, and illustrative maps fully describe of 60 of the world’s greatest survival stories. Find out how: • Joe Simpson crawled to safety in the South American Andean mountains. • Anthony Farrar-Hockley evaded capture after the Battle of Imjin River in the Korean War. • Shackleton’s men survived...
Cena: 64,17 zł
- Are you ready to meet the worst parents ever? Sure, some parents are embarrassing – but they’re NOTHING on this lot. These ten tales of the world’s most spectacularly silly mums and deliriously daft dads will leave you rocking with laughter. Pinch your nose for Peter Pong, the man with the stinkiest feet in the world… jump out of the way of Harriet Hurry, the fastest mum on two wheels… watch out...
Cena: 54,87 zł
- A great gift for birthdays and other special occasions, My Awesome Year Being 7 is bursting with ideas and inspiration for making awesome memories! With tons of activities to try and prompts to jot down day-to-day experiences, this is the perfect place for a seven-year-old to record all the fun things they do throughout the year. From hiking to going on a scavenger hunt, making yoghurt pops to planning...
Cena: 43,71 zł