- Julia ma dziewiętnaście lat. Blondynka, niebieskie oczy. Zdolna i bardzo ładna. Właśnie zaczęła studia, właśnie po raz pierwszy się zakochała. Lubi planować i marzyć. Chce być dziennikarką śledczą. Czwartego marca 1991 roku wyszła wieczorem ze studenckiego klubu. Tego dnia widziano ją po raz ostatni…
Cena: Produkt bezpłatny
- Famed American actress Demi Moore at last tells her own story in a surprisingly intimate and emotionally charged memoir. For decades, Demi Moore has been synonymous with celebrity. From iconic film roles to high-profile relationships, Moore has never been far from the spotlight – or the headlines. Even as Demi was becoming the highest paid actress in Hollywood, however, she was always outrunning...
Cena: 62,31 zł
- ‘I was saying things in songs that female singers didn’t really say back then. I wasn’t submissive or begging him to come back, I was kicking his ass, kicking him out, kicking my own ass too. My Blondie character was an inflatable doll but with a dark, provocative, aggressive side. I was playing it up, yet I was very serious.’ BRAVE, BEAUTIFUL AND BORN TO BE PUNK DEBBIE HARRY is a musician, actor,...
Cena: 83,70 zł
- Nigel Barker—fashion authority, photographer, and host of Oxygen's The Face—presents 50 of the most influential models from the 1940s to today through a wealth of full-color photographs from the world's most renowned fashion photographers and an anecdotal text that reveals each woman's indelible place in the pantheons of fashion and popular culture. Interweaving 200 gorgeous photographs and informative...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- A handy guide to England's most famous cathedrals and abbeys. Includes an eight-page map section showing the locations of cathedrals covered in the book. Historical background and architectural details for each of the cathedrals, accompanied by beautiful colour photographs. Includes the major sites of world famous St Paul's Cathedral and Canterbury Cathedral, home to the leader of the Church of England,...
Cena: 29,35 zł