- Tina Haase bada cechy i właściwości obiektów, przestrzeni i miejsc. Podążając za fizycznymi, optycznymi lub socjologicznymi kontekstami, tworzy obiekty, instalacje, performance i filmy krótkometrażowe. Od 2004 r. wykłada jako profesor projektowania na Wydziale Wzornictwa Uniwersytetu Nauk Stosowanych w Niederrhein, od 2007 r. jest profesorem projektowania wizualnego na Wydziale Architektury.
Cena: 52,15 zł
- Fine charcuterie made with passion and respect is experiencing an undeniable revival. Combining quality with consciousness, young butchers are shaking up the trade and making delectable products from premium ingredients, rediscovering pâtés, sausages, and cold cuts. Crafted Meat documents current developments in today’s new meat culture for both epicures and makers. The book offers must-know information,...
Cena: 155,80 zł
- Following her best-selling TASCHEN monograph, Linda McCartney’s Polaroid Diaries brings together highlights from her vast archive. Taken from the early 1970s until the mid-1990s, the portraits, still lifes, landscapes and interior compositions affirm her bold eye for pattern, color, or simply an elegant fall of light. Through these candid instant pictures, we discover an intimate testimony to McCartney...
Cena: 183,35 zł
- Displaying food on a plate can turn a great dish into an artwork. Story on a Plate explores plating in all its facets, delving into the inspirations, artistry, and techniques behind some of the most imaginative and visually compelling plating across the globe. Through profiles of industry stars, how-to guides and spectacular photography, Story on a Plate invites you to learn simple ideas and techniques...
Cena: 170,05 zł
- "An examination of European portraiture since the 1990s, this book shows how major changes in the continent’s political and societal realms have inspired photographers to capture a new identity―both collective and individual. The 1990s saw a resurgence of the portrait genre of photography, especially in Europe, where the collapse of communism and the solidification of the European Union raised enormously...
Cena: 206,67 zł
- Floria Sigismondi’s compelling visual narratives have defined a profound aesthetic elements over the course of her career as a director and photographer. "A home away from home—a Floria set is one that always feels like a supernatural dream state. A place you wish to permanently exist in.” — Lawrence Rothman in his preface to Eat the Sun. Her coveted eye incorporates the ethereal and the mysterious,...
Cena: 170,05 zł
- Many of Magnum’s most renowned photographers, beginning with Robert Capa and Henri Cartier-Bresson on assignment in the 1930s, have photographed China, returning time and again, their fascination growing in line with China’s burgeoning accessibility and international influence. Magnum China – both an outstanding photobook and a fascinating social history – illustrates the agency’s evolving relationship...
Cena: 209,00 zł
- Andy Warhol and Jean-Michel Basquiat’s complex relationship captivated the art world then and now. At a time when Warhol was already world famous and the elder statesman of New York cool, Basquiat was a downtown talent rising rapidly from the graffiti scene. Together, they forged an electrifying personal and professional partnership. As a prolific documentarian of his own world, Warhol extensively...
Cena: 237,50 zł
- As his personal circumstances move in constant flux, Ai Weiwei remains a cultural magnet. Renowned for his political activism and social media activity almost as much as for his social interventions, contemporary approach to the readymade, and knowledge of Chinese traditional crafts, Ai’s fame extends throughout and beyond the art world. Drawn from TASCHEN’s limited Collector’s Edition, this monograph...
Cena: 203,30 zł
- Książka jest prezentacją najlepszych prac malarskich Rafała Olbińskiego z ostatnich kilku lat. Eseje wprowadzające napisali specjalnie dla tego wydawnictwa wybitni krytycy sztuki Robert C. Morgan oraz Izabela Gabrielson.
Cena: 66,41 zł