- This book focuses on a number of questions that occupied Nietzsche ans Wittenstein and reveals in what way the two philosophers, who are quite different in temperament, do actually share much in common. It is explained that in their philosophies the method is one: philosophy should act as therapy, creativity and the work of art. The strategy is one: destructionism is the first step destruction of metaphisics,...
Cena: 53,01 zł
- "In Paris is a window on the world's most stylish city by two quintessentially Parisian women: Jeanne Damas, the it-girl, model, and actress, and Lauren Bastide, former editor-in-chief of French Elle. Dispelling the myth that there is only one type of Parisian woman, In Parisis made up of profiles of twenty different Parisiennes aged from fourteen to seventy, living in tiny studios or grand apartments,...
Cena: 74,66 zł
- Fourth edition of the full-colour Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) preparation activities for all three levels of the test (Starters, Movers, Flyers) updated to reflect the new revised specifications which will be out in January 2018. Fun for Flyers Student's Book provides full-colour preparation for Cambridge English: Flyers. Fun activities balanced with exam-style questions practise all the...
Cena: 71,61 zł
- “The way men are seen in photography, in fashion, and the way that men look at pictures of themselves has changed in recent years. It is a subject that has come into focus: The masculine image, a man's personal style, changing attitudes to the male face and body.” — Mario Testino From Rio to London, Cusco to Seville, Mario Testino is renowned for his free-spirited chronicles of dress and demeanor....
Cena: 269,70 zł
- Text Matters: A Journal of Literature, Theory and Culture, based at the University of Łódź, is an international and interdisciplinary journal, which seeks to engage in contemporary debates in the humanities by inviting contributions from literary and cultural studies intersecting with literary theory, gender studies, history, philosophy, and religion. The journal focuses on textual realities, but contributions...
Cena: 29,30 zł
- This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the CAE exam and shows how to avoid them. Based on the analysis of thousands of actual exam scripts in the Cambridge Learner Corpus, each unit focuses on a key problem area. Clear explanations and varied CAE-style exercises help learners to use the language accurately. Regular tests offer learners a further opportunity to...
Cena: 32,55 zł
- In the same irreverent style that has made him one of the world’s most celebrated business professors, Galloway deconstructs the strategies of the Four that lurk beneath their shiny veneers. He shows how they manipulate the fundamental emotional needs that have driven us since our ancestors lived in caves, at a speed and scope others can’t match. And he reveals how you can apply the lessons of their...
Cena: 30,72 zł
- Ines de la Fressange, always one step ahead, shares the secrets for embodying her new style of Parisian chic. In the decade since Ines de la Fressange wrote Parisian Chic, divulging style and shopping secrets for Francophiles and fashion lovers everywhere, readers continue to turn to her New York Times best seller — published in seventeen languages — for inspiration. Even so, she decided it’s time...
Cena: 83,70 zł
- Complete Preliminary for Schools is the most thorough preparation for the revised B1 Preliminary for Schools. The Workbook without answers provides further practice of language and vocabulary introduced in the Student's Book. The downloadable Audio contains extra listening material for practice at home, including exam-style tasks.
Cena: 64,17 zł
- Complete Key for Schools is the most thorough preparation for the revised A2 Key for Schools. The Workbook without answers provides further practice of language and vocabulary introduced in the Student's Book. The downloadable Audio contains extra listening material for practice at home, including exam-style tasks.
Cena: 64,17 zł