- A rich, exquisite and original anthology that illuminates Japanese travel writing over a thousand years 'Oh journey upon journey, my life is a brief moment, and I cannot hope that we will meet again' Roaming over mountains and along perilous shores, this anthology illuminates over a thousand years of Japanese travel writing. It takes in songs, diaries, tales and poetry, and ranges from famous works...
Cena: 45,57 zł
- A Chinese girl, Ling Xuan, comes to the University of Warsaw to study international relations since the boy whom she loves would like to study there. However, he falls in love with another one: a pretty girl who is far better-off. At this moment, a young Japanese makes his appearance in Ling Xuan’s life. They fall in love and the feeling flourishes until the day of an international students’ party...
Cena: 41,85 zł
- 'Truth, she thought. As terrible as death. But harder to find.' America, fifteen years after the end of the Second World War. The winning Axis powers have divided their spoils: the Nazis control New York, while California is ruled by the Japanese. But between these two states - locked in a cold war - lies a neutal buffer zone in which legendary author Hawthorne Abendsen is rumoured to live. Abendsen...
Cena: 28,32 zł
- Imagine the world if the Allies had lost the Second World War... Philip K. Dick trips the switches of our minds with his vision of the world as it might have been: the African continent virtually wiped out, the Mediterranean drained to make farmland, the United States divided between the Japanese and the Nazis...In the neutral zone that divides the rival superpowers in America lives the author of...
Cena: 37,20 zł
- An official tie-in edition of Philip K. Dick's dazzling speculative novel to accompany the new TV series, executive produced by Ridley Scott. Philip K. Dick's acclaimed cult novel gives us a horrifying glimpse of an alternative world - one where the Allies have lost the Second World War. In this nightmare dystopia the Nazis have taken over New York, the Japanese control California and the African...
Cena: 38,13 zł
- One sunny spring morning in the 1970s, an unlikely Englishman set out on a pilgrimage that would take him across the entire length of Japan. Travelling only along small back roads, Alan Booth travelled on foot from Soya, the country's northernmost tip, to Sata in the extreme south, traversing three islands and some 2,000 miles of rural Japan. His mission: 'to come to grips with the business of living...
Cena: 45,57 zł