- The most incredible destinations, the most gorgeous photography, the most insightful advice: this is the book every traveller needs. From mythic mountain peaks to paradise private islands, the editors of The Sunday Times Travel Magazine have selected their 200 most amazing places on the planet – along with the inside-track info that will get you there too. Highlights include • Bazaruto, Mozambique...
Cena: 69,75 zł
- Explore the world one step at a time. Wanderlust presents legendary walking routes with inviting maps, practical tips, and inspiring landscape photographs. The exciting Canyon Trail in Zion-National Park, the spectacular El Caminito del Rey in Spain, the pilgrim trail on the holy Kumano Kodo in Japan or a mythical hiking path in the land of the giants, Norway - Wanderlust explores legendary hiking...
Cena: 166,47 zł
- A large format illustrated edition of Agatha Christie’s novel featuring stunning artwork and photography from the 2017 film adaptation. ‘The murderer is with us – on the train now . . .’ The Orient Express was unusually full for the time of year. Hercule Poirot sat in the elegant restaurant-car and amused himself by observing his fellow passengers: a Russian princess of great ugliness, a haughty...
Cena: 30,69 zł
- A youthful, dynamic city that also passionately preserves its heritage, Krakow offers everything from medieval sights, hearty food and a grid of eminently strollable narrow streets. Explore Krakow is part of a brand-new series and is the perfect pocket companion for your trip: a full-colour guide containing 16 easy-to-follow routes, taking in all of the classic sights, such as St Mary's Basilica and...
Cena: 36,27 zł
- Europe offers an astonishing variety of scenic landscapes and some of the most enchanting trails to explore them. Wanderlust Europe takes you from the Scottish Highlands to endless amber beaches of the Baltic Sea, from the Scandinavian tundra, the majestic peaks of the Alps, the pristine peaks of the Balkans, to the rugged coastal mountains of the Mediterranean islands, and along the romantic valley...
Cena: 167,40 zł
- The Alps are a place of legend for cyclists, road-racers and enthusiasts alike. Home to one of the most challenging sections of the Tour de France, the mountains offer some of Europe's most challenging and glorious cycling climbs through Geneva, Chamonix, Annecy, Chambery, Grenoble, Le Bourg-d'Oisans and Barcelonnette. In this comprehensive guide, teacher, passionate cycling enthusiast and author of...
Cena: 138,57 zł