- When the temperature drops, out come the winter sweaters, and our appetites for snowy adventures and warm, hearty meals. Alpine-inspired breakfasts kick-start an active day, while thermos-fillers and trail mixes fuel ski trips or family outings. The shorter days bring leisurely evenings with good friends and slow-cooked food. Enjoy bread dumplings, gnocchi, or roast chicken and root vegetables next...
Cena: 147,87 zł
- From Lonely Planet, the world's leading travel guide publisher, From the Source is a groundbreaking cookbook series that introduces food lovers and travel enthusiasts to the world's most authentic local dishes by transporting them into the kitchens where they were perfected. Each country-specific edition features sumptuous original photography, up to 70 classic recipes, and inside stories and tips...
Cena: 92,07 zł
- Osteria Francescana is Italy’s most celebrated restaurant. At Osteria Francescana, chef Massimo Bottura takes inspiration from contemporary art to create highly innovative dishes that play with Italian culinary traditions. It’s an approach that has won him three Michelin stars and the number one place on the World's 50 Best Restaurant list. Never Trust a Skinny Italian Chef is a tribute to Bottura’s...
Cena: 209,25 zł
- A large format illustrated edition of Agatha Christie’s novel featuring stunning artwork and photography from the 2017 film adaptation. ‘The murderer is with us – on the train now . . .’ The Orient Express was unusually full for the time of year. Hercule Poirot sat in the elegant restaurant-car and amused himself by observing his fellow passengers: a Russian princess of great ugliness, a haughty...
Cena: 30,69 zł
- With his fabulous restaurants and bestselling Ottolenghi Cookbook, Yotam Ottolenghi has established himself as one of the most exciting talents in the world of cookery and food writing. This exclusive collection of vegetarian recipes is drawn from his column 'The New Vegetarian' for the Guardian's Weekend magazine, and features both brand-new recipes and dishes first devised for that column. Yotam's...
Cena: 89,84 zł
- A sweeping culinary journey across the Islamic world, and a celebration of its most iconic recipes. A diverse and rich culinary tradition has evolved in every place touched by Islam, always characterised by deliciousness and fragrance, a love of herbs and the deft use of spices. Anissa Helou's Feast represents an extraordinary journey through place and time, travelling from Senegal to Indonesia via...
Cena: 212,97 zł
- Recipes and Stories from China's Yunnan Province by food and travel writer Georgia Freedman offers a tour of Yunnan's many foods. From the famed Crossing the Bridge Noodles to dishes like spiced chicken grilled in banana leaves, Cooking South of the Clouds will introduce cooks to a side of Chinese cooking still relatively unknown outside of the country itself. China's Yunnan Province is the most geographically,...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- Sometime in the 1950s, Emiko Davies nonno-in-law began the tradition of ringing in the new year with tortellini al sugo. He served it along with spumante and a round of tombola, and sparked a trend; up until the 1970s, you could find tortellini at midnight on New Years Eve in the bars around the Tuscan town of Fucecchio. This is just one of the over 75 heirloom dishes in this collection, for which...
Cena: 119,97 zł