- Packed with show-stopping dishes for the weekend and special occasions, this is the ultimate in indulgent food. Learn and master the dishes made in the famous caff on Southend pier by Jamie and his star-studded guests. From Party-time Mexican tacos with zingy salsa and sticky BBQ British ribs, to Steak & Stilton pie and the Ultimate veggie lasagne made with smoky aubergine, we're talking about big-hitting,...
Cena: 86,91 zł
- When the temperature drops, out come the winter sweaters, and our appetites for snowy adventures and warm, hearty meals. Alpine-inspired breakfasts kick-start an active day, while thermos-fillers and trail mixes fuel ski trips or family outings. The shorter days bring leisurely evenings with good friends and slow-cooked food. Enjoy bread dumplings, gnocchi, or roast chicken and root vegetables next...
Cena: 147,87 zł
- Osteria Francescana is Italy’s most celebrated restaurant. At Osteria Francescana, chef Massimo Bottura takes inspiration from contemporary art to create highly innovative dishes that play with Italian culinary traditions. It’s an approach that has won him three Michelin stars and the number one place on the World's 50 Best Restaurant list. Never Trust a Skinny Italian Chef is a tribute to Bottura’s...
Cena: 209,25 zł
- From Lonely Planet, the world's leading travel guide publisher, From the Source is a groundbreaking cookbook series that introduces food lovers and travel enthusiasts to the world's most authentic local dishes by transporting them into the kitchens where they were perfected. Each country-specific edition features sumptuous original photography, up to 70 classic recipes, and inside stories and tips...
Cena: 92,07 zł
- Recipes and Stories from China's Yunnan Province by food and travel writer Georgia Freedman offers a tour of Yunnan's many foods. From the famed Crossing the Bridge Noodles to dishes like spiced chicken grilled in banana leaves, Cooking South of the Clouds will introduce cooks to a side of Chinese cooking still relatively unknown outside of the country itself. China's Yunnan Province is the most geographically,...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- A sweeping culinary journey across the Islamic world, and a celebration of its most iconic recipes. A diverse and rich culinary tradition has evolved in every place touched by Islam, always characterised by deliciousness and fragrance, a love of herbs and the deft use of spices. Anissa Helou's Feast represents an extraordinary journey through place and time, travelling from Senegal to Indonesia via...
Cena: 212,97 zł
- Sometime in the 1950s, Emiko Davies nonno-in-law began the tradition of ringing in the new year with tortellini al sugo. He served it along with spumante and a round of tombola, and sparked a trend; up until the 1970s, you could find tortellini at midnight on New Years Eve in the bars around the Tuscan town of Fucecchio. This is just one of the over 75 heirloom dishes in this collection, for which...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- "One book deserves a place on every wine drinker's shelf, and that is The World Atlas of Wine" - Victoria Moore in the Telegraph "Magisterial" - Fiona Beckett, Guardian "A key reference material for any sommelier, wine professional or any amateur serious about their passion" - Imbibe "The most useful single volume on wine ever published... If I owned only one wine book, it would be this one." - Andrew...
Cena: 223,20 zł