- How do we see the world around us? The Penguin on Design series includes the works of creative thinkers whose writings on art, design and the media have changed our vision forever. Susan Sontag’s groundbreaking critique of photography asks forceful questions about the moral and aesthetic issues surrounding this art form. Photographs are everywhere. They have the power to shock, idealize or seduce,...
Cena: 37,11 zł
- Obok "On Photography" Susan Sontag, książka Rolanda Barthesa "Camera Lucida" (Światło Obrazu) należy do najważniejszych tytułów z zakresu teorii fotografii.
Cena: 45,57 zł
- While Balthazar Korab's photography has been widely published in books on architecture, landscape and design, and his contributions to the representation of midcentury Modern architecture has been greatly celebrated, there has never been a publication dedicated exclusively to his life, career and practice. This book will be the first monograph on Korab and includes a broad and comprehensive presentation...
Cena: 92,07 zł
- Ambitious in scope, democratic in nature, Magnum Streetwise> is an unmissable tour through the photographs and practices that have helped define what street photography is and can be. Magnum photographers such as Henri Cartier-Bresson pioneered ‘modern’ concepts of street photography before the term was even coined. But their influence is far from historic. A rich seam of street photography runs through...
Cena: 117,18 zł
- Dwujęzyczna (polsko-angielska) bogato ilustrowana publikacja stanowi próbę ukazania związków między dziejami Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego a rozwojem fotografii – wynalazku o fundamentalnym znaczeniu dla powstania nowej cywilizacji wizualnej. Przyjęty zakres chronologiczny obejmuje okres między rokiem 1839, kiedy w Paryżu ogłoszono wynalezienie dagerotypii i kiedy pierwsze dagerotypy wykonano również...
Cena: 83,70 zł
- 'One of the greatest music photographers of all time...this book is indispensable to anyone who is a fan of Morrissey, or of great photography 'Classic Pop magazine 'Unsurprisingly, given Cummin's history, the photographs are beautifully composed, from the live shots with their webbing of shredded shirts and outstretched arms to the lyrical portraits on staircases or Japanese streets'Q MagazineTaken...
Cena: 138,57 zł
- Many of Magnum’s most renowned photographers, beginning with Robert Capa and Henri Cartier-Bresson on assignment in the 1930s, have photographed China, returning time and again, their fascination growing in line with China’s burgeoning accessibility and international influence. Magnum China – both an outstanding photobook and a fascinating social history – illustrates the agency’s evolving relationship...
Cena: 204,60 zł
- Explore the world one step at a time. Wanderlust presents legendary walking routes with inviting maps, practical tips, and inspiring landscape photographs. The exciting Canyon Trail in Zion-National Park, the spectacular El Caminito del Rey in Spain, the pilgrim trail on the holy Kumano Kodo in Japan or a mythical hiking path in the land of the giants, Norway - Wanderlust explores legendary hiking...
Cena: 166,47 zł
- “I'm Just Getting Soy Sauce” is a Chinese expression which describes a bystander or someone who is passing through. This was my perception of myself when I was travelling through China. I saw myself as someone who is passing through, taking photos, and trying not to be noticed. It was important to me that my photos look natural without people knowing they are being photographed. It might seem sneaky,...
Cena: 78,12 zł
- Living with Coco Chanel explores the influence of place on the creative output of the famous fashion designer and business woman, telling the story of her life and work in a unique and accessible way. Gabrielle Chanel was born in Maine-et-Loire and when her mother died was sent to live at the orphanage at Aubazine, where she learned to sew. Chanel kept the secrets of her childhood close to her. She...
Cena: 92,07 zł