- Created in collaboration with Dronestegram, the world-leading drone photography website, and Ayperi Karabuda Ecer, a highly renowned photography editor, Dronescapes is the first book to bring together the very best photographs taken by quadcopters around the globe. It grants us the thrilling opportunity to see our planet from entirely new vantage points, whether this is a bird’s-eye view of Christ...
Cena: 89,28 zł
- Off the Road is a collection of outdoor adventures and the vehicular travel companions and equipment that make them possible. Its stunning photography transports us to awe-inspiring landscapes while revealing the lifestyle of those who make their homes on wheels—at least temporarily.
Cena: 147,87 zł
- This is an overview of the top 100 leading young designers working across Asia, selected by the co-founders of one of Asia’s foremost interior-design magazines, Design Anthology, based in Hong Kong. Featuring first-hand accounts from each designer, the book reveals their inspirations, collaborations and the challenges and opportunities presented as a young designer working in the region. The book includes...
Cena: 178,56 zł
- A large format illustrated edition of Agatha Christie’s novel featuring stunning artwork and photography from the 2017 film adaptation. ‘The murderer is with us – on the train now . . .’ The Orient Express was unusually full for the time of year. Hercule Poirot sat in the elegant restaurant-car and amused himself by observing his fellow passengers: a Russian princess of great ugliness, a haughty...
Cena: 30,69 zł
- Architect and designer Michael Embacher’s unique collection of more than 250 bicycles, the only one of its kind, was lovingly collected over many years and exhibited around the world. This new compact edition of Cyclepedia offers an expanded selection of Embacher’s finest, most unusual and most coveted pieces, despite the fact that the collection is no longer intact. With a foreword by design guru...
Cena: 67,43 zł