- In this novel, for a change, the protagonist is a master, not students. We see events from the point of view of some boys, but it is new that readers are asked to look at things from the point of view of the teacher. Mark Ralesford is a young gentleman who has just become engaged. He is also ready to start work after graduation and travel around the world. He is accepted as a teacher and home master...
Cena: 13,86 zł
- A book with Augmented Reality which allows you to enjoy the 3D images, Games, Music and much more surprises behind each page. The observation and study of the heavens have fascinated every civilisation; some even believed that our planet was the centre of the universe. Today, we know that Earth is just a tiny point in our immense universe.
Cena: 20,89 zł
- Zbiór siedmiu pełnych ciepła i humoru nowelek, opowiadających o dorastaniu, przyjaźni, miłości i podejmowaniu decyzji: tych błahych i tych na całe życie. Coś dla młodszych i starszych, dla dziewcząt i chłopaków, dla wszystkich, którzy nie wstydzą się swoich uczuć. Tytułowe „Wybory” to historia rozgrywki między prymuską Zosią a nonszalanckim Antkiem Romanem, dwojga imion, z których jedno...
Cena: 13,86 zł
- Lively and informative, The World Atlas of Tattoo is a superbly illustrated and compelling reference book that, through examining the meeting point between tattoo artists and their personal understanding of their environment, presents a well-informed and nuanced account of what has become a widespread art practice. Organized geographically, each section is introduced by a short historical overview...
Cena: 115,32 zł
- Every dress begins with a drawing, every skirt with a sketch. Illustration is an integral element of fashion design; a starting point for creation, a means of expressing the moods, emotions, and experiences carried by garments-yet is too often overlooked. Through stark tones and serendipitous smudges, fashion illustrators breathe life into trends and seasons. In this new, compact edition, you'll find...
Cena: 69,75 zł
- In the first book of its kind, Aaron Rosen tells the story of how art developed across the world. He takes young readers on a journey through art history, from the Palaeolithic period to the present day, stopping off at thirty different locations around the world. As readers travel from one incredible destination to the next, they will discover the remarkable network of caves carved into the rock in...
Cena: 73,47 zł
- Francis Bacon was one of the giants dominating the artistic landscape of the mid-twentieth century, and served as the inspiration and launching point for much of the figural and abstract art that came after him. This highly illustrated book features not only 20 of the artist's major works, but in stunning original color illustrations portrays the events of his life and the circle of friends and associates...
Cena: 45,57 zł
- In 1960, childhood friends Keith Richards and Mick Jagger reconnected by chance on a train. More than 45 years later, the Rolling Stones remain superstars in the fickle world of rock 'n' roll. This collection of photographs provides a unique record of the band before they became the icons of rock. Most of these images have never been published before, making this book a must-have for the Stones' legion...
Cena: 167,40 zł
- “The way men are seen in photography, in fashion, and the way that men look at pictures of themselves has changed in recent years. It is a subject that has come into focus: The masculine image, a man's personal style, changing attitudes to the male face and body.” — Mario Testino From Rio to London, Cusco to Seville, Mario Testino is renowned for his free-spirited chronicles of dress and demeanor....
Cena: 269,70 zł
- History is a complex business. Fortunes boom and bust, empires wax and wane, and change—whether social, political, or technological—has its winners, its losers, its advocates, and its enemies. Through all the turbulent passage of time, graphic design—with its vivid, neat synthesis of image and idea—has distilled the spirit of each age. This book is an in-depth history of graphic design from the end...
Cena: 232,51 zł