- Lively and informative, The World Atlas of Tattoo is a superbly illustrated and compelling reference book that, through examining the meeting point between tattoo artists and their personal understanding of their environment, presents a well-informed and nuanced account of what has become a widespread art practice. Organized geographically, each section is introduced by a short historical overview...
Cena: 115,32 zł
- In 1960, childhood friends Keith Richards and Mick Jagger reconnected by chance on a train. More than 45 years later, the Rolling Stones remain superstars in the fickle world of rock 'n' roll. This collection of photographs provides a unique record of the band before they became the icons of rock. Most of these images have never been published before, making this book a must-have for the Stones' legion...
Cena: 167,40 zł
- The Big Book of Pussy, not to be confused with a book of big pussies, closed out the popular “body part” series with an offering just as controversial as it was popular back in 2011. As in previous volumes, editor Dian Hanson explored the historical significance of her subject, explaining how the female genitalia have been coveted, feared, reviled, and worshipped by civilizations worldwide, from New...
Cena: 66,03 zł
- In the first book of its kind, Aaron Rosen tells the story of how art developed across the world. He takes young readers on a journey through art history, from the Palaeolithic period to the present day, stopping off at thirty different locations around the world. As readers travel from one incredible destination to the next, they will discover the remarkable network of caves carved into the rock in...
Cena: 73,47 zł
- Podkarpacie to niezaprzeczalnie jeden z najpiękniejszych rejonów Polski, z licznymi cennymi zabytkami, bogatą kulturą i tyleż ciekawą, co burzliwą historią. W albumie "Podkarpacie z lotu ptaka" zaprezentowaliśmy spacer przez jego malownicze tereny począwszy od wideł Wisły i Sanu, przez Roztocze, historyczny szlak miast, po Beskid Niski i Bieszczady. Jest to jedyna okazja żeby zobaczyć ten uroczy...
Cena: 46,41 zł
- Described by Lennon as ‘the best thing I’ve ever done’, and widely regarded by critics as his best solo album, John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band was released alongside the remarkable Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band on 11 December 1970. With first-hand commentary by John & Yoko, members of the Plastic Ono Band and other key figures in their lives, and packed with evocative and revealing letters, artworks and photographs,...
Cena: 178,56 zł
- If great books encourage you to look at the world in an entirely new way, then Dominion is a very great book indeed . . . Written with terrific learning, enthusiasm and good humour, Holland's book is not just supremely provocative, but often very funny' Sunday Times History Book of the Year Christianity is the most enduring and influential legacy of the ancient world, and its emergence the single...
Cena: 45,57 zł