- A book with Augmented Reality which allows you to enjoy the 3D images, Games, Music and much more surprises behind each page. The observation and study of the heavens have fascinated every civilisation; some even believed that our planet was the centre of the universe. Today, we know that Earth is just a tiny point in our immense universe.
Cena: 20,89 zł
- Lively and informative, The World Atlas of Tattoo is a superbly illustrated and compelling reference book that, through examining the meeting point between tattoo artists and their personal understanding of their environment, presents a well-informed and nuanced account of what has become a widespread art practice. Organized geographically, each section is introduced by a short historical overview...
Cena: 115,32 zł
- David Bomberg’s art is known mainly for its highly modernist experiments with form during the early twentieth century. In his most famous works from this period, the artist breaks the human figure into clear-cut, geometric shapes and cubes, placed within the context of the crowd, the machine and the city. Yet, after the atrocities of World War One, during which Bomberg was both a soldier and war artist,...
Cena: 45,57 zł
- In 1960, childhood friends Keith Richards and Mick Jagger reconnected by chance on a train. More than 45 years later, the Rolling Stones remain superstars in the fickle world of rock 'n' roll. This collection of photographs provides a unique record of the band before they became the icons of rock. Most of these images have never been published before, making this book a must-have for the Stones' legion...
Cena: 167,40 zł
- The Big Book of Pussy, not to be confused with a book of big pussies, closed out the popular “body part” series with an offering just as controversial as it was popular back in 2011. As in previous volumes, editor Dian Hanson explored the historical significance of her subject, explaining how the female genitalia have been coveted, feared, reviled, and worshipped by civilizations worldwide, from New...
Cena: 66,03 zł
- No other artist, apart from J. M. W. Turner, tried as hard as Claude Monet (1840-1926) to capture light itself on canvas. Of all the Impressionists, it was the man Cezanne called "only an eye, but my God what an eye!" who stayed true to the principle of absolute fidelity to the visual sensation, painting directly from the object. It could be said that Monet reinvented the possibilities of color. Whether...
Cena: 66,03 zł
- “The way men are seen in photography, in fashion, and the way that men look at pictures of themselves has changed in recent years. It is a subject that has come into focus: The masculine image, a man's personal style, changing attitudes to the male face and body.” — Mario Testino From Rio to London, Cusco to Seville, Mario Testino is renowned for his free-spirited chronicles of dress and demeanor....
Cena: 269,70 zł
- Described by Lennon as ‘the best thing I’ve ever done’, and widely regarded by critics as his best solo album, John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band was released alongside the remarkable Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band on 11 December 1970. With first-hand commentary by John & Yoko, members of the Plastic Ono Band and other key figures in their lives, and packed with evocative and revealing letters, artworks and photographs,...
Cena: 178,56 zł