- Kosynierzy z Daru Pomorza, autorstwa długoletniego kapitana statków PLO Gabriela Oleszka, są książką, w której szczegółowo omówiony został okres nauki w Państwowej Szkole Morskiej rocznika 1965-1968, łącznie z kandydatką na „Darze Pomorza”, rejsami na statkach szkolnych „Zenit” i „Horyzont” oraz ich praktykami na dziesięciotysięcznikach PLO: „Ludwik Solski”, „Hanoi”, „Jan Matejko” i „Adolf Warski”....
Cena: 23,74 zł
- What does it take to win success and influence? In a world where we are constantly connected, it's those with the best people skills who win the day. Those who build the right relationships. Those who truly understand and connect with their colleagues, their customers, their partners. Those who others like, respect and trust. The Art of People reveals the eleven people skills that will get you more...
Cena: 41,86 zł
- Album ma 280 str. formatu 312x230 mm i zawiera 846 zdjęć. Poświęcony jest on ''Stefanowi Batoremu'' - ostatniemu transatlantykowi pływającemu pod polską banderą, który przeszedł również do historii żeglugi światowej. Był bowiem jednym z dwóch, ostatnich pasażerskich liniowców, utrzymujących stałe, regularne połączenie między Europą a północną Ameryką i jednocześnie statkiem, który zakończył trwającą...
Cena: 77,89 zł
- Over the past quarter century, Seth Godin has taught and inspired millions of entrepreneurs, marketers, leaders, and fans from all walks of life, via his blog, online courses, lectures, and bestselling books. He is the inventor of countless ideas and phrases that have made their way into mainstream business language, from Permission Marketing to Purple Cow to Tribes to The Dip. Now, for the first...
Cena: 59,85 zł
- In Lost and Founder Fishkin reveals the mostly awful, sometimes awesome truth about startup culture with the transparency and humour that his hundreds of thousands of blog readers have come to love. Fishkin's hard-won lessons are applicable to any kind of business environment and this book can help solve your problems, and make you feel less alone for having them.
Cena: 73,26 zł
- In 1999, legendary venture capitalist John Doerr invested nearly $12 million in a startup that had amazing technology, entrepreneurial energy and sky-high ambitions, but no real business plan. Doerr introduced the founders to OKRs and with them at the foundation of their management, the startup grew from forty employees to more than 70,000 with a market cap exceeding $600 billion. The startup was Google. Since...
Cena: 73,26 zł
- Lucian Freud was one of the world's greatest realist artists. Working only from life, he once claimed, `I could never put anything into a picture that wasn't there in front of me.' This revelatory publication features a selection of beautifully reproduced images from his sketchbooks. Most of the sketches - which include works in pencil, pastel and watercolour from across the artist's long career -...
Cena: 94,05 zł
- Career ladders and jobs for life are a thing of the past Today, we're living in a world of squiggly careers, where moving frequently and fluidly between roles, industries, locations, and even careers, is becoming the new normal. Squiggly careers can feel stressful and overwhelming, but if you know how to make the most of them, they can be full of opportunity, freedom and purpose. And to make the...
Cena: 63,65 zł
- In his sophomore year of college, Mark Zuckerberg created a simple website to serve as a campus social network. The site caught on like wildfire, and soon students nationwide were on Facebook. Today, Facebook is nearly unrecognizable from Zuckerberg's first, modest iteration. It has grown into a tech giant, the largest social media platform and one of the most gargantuan companies in the world, with...
Cena: 63,65 zł