- Being an original thinker can change the world. Learn how to recognize a great idea, to speak up for yourself, to choose the right time to act, and to manage fear and doubt by standing out from the crowd. Penguin Readers is a series of popular classics, exciting contemporary fiction, and thought-provoking non-fiction written for learners of English as a foreign language. Beautifully illustrated and...
Cena: 16,74 zł
- Malcom Gladwell's bestselling books have engaged, entertained and inspired millions of readers, transforming the way they see the world and covering a wide range of modern day issues, from success to relationships and the complexities of our minds. This newly designed box set gathers four of his best selling books, offering readers a captivating selection of his innovative and outstanding thinking...
Cena: 88,35 zł
- When the temperature drops, out come the winter sweaters, and our appetites for snowy adventures and warm, hearty meals. Alpine-inspired breakfasts kick-start an active day, while thermos-fillers and trail mixes fuel ski trips or family outings. The shorter days bring leisurely evenings with good friends and slow-cooked food. Enjoy bread dumplings, gnocchi, or roast chicken and root vegetables next...
Cena: 147,87 zł
- Are you raising your child bilingually, or planning to do so in the future, but are unsure how to proceed? Using a question-and-answer format, this practical and reassuring guide will enable readers to make informed decisions about how to raise their child with two or more languages. To grow up bilingually is a necessity or an opportunity for more children today than ever before. However, parents are...
Cena: 186,00 zł
- The blockbuster number one international bestselling phenomenon is back … not that it ever really went away. This easily-read story quickly demonstrates three very practical management techniques: One Minute Goals, One Minute Praisings and One Minute Reprimands. The One Minute Manager also includes information on several studies in medicine and in the behavioural sciences, which help readers understand...
Cena: 37,20 zł
- An irreverent book of radically honest advice by renowned fashion arbiter and legendary window dresser Simon Doonan Through his unconventional wisdom and singular storytelling, Simon Doonan is the ideal instructor to help readers find - and then flaunt - their own creative style and vision. With provocative wit, he walks us through every aspect of our lives: fashion, socializing, love, work, decor,...
Cena: 44,64 zł
- Make and Mend is an exquisite, full-colour guide to sashiko, a simple Japanese stitching technique that uses stunning patterns to decorate or repair clothing, accessories and home textiles - requiring no special equipment other than a sewing needle and some thread!Sashiko is traditionally used to mend and repair clothing and textiles, but it can just as easily be used to create beautiful, decorative...
Cena: 82,77 zł
- Step away from boredom and reclaim your life Feeling unfulfilled? Do you dream of a lifestyle where you can have it all good health, wealth, freedom and happiness? You re not alone. Upgrade Your Life is your guide to taking the power back and becoming the master of your own fate and that of your business. Author Pat Divilly has worked with an array of small business owners to help them achieve a growing...
Cena: 58,59 zł
- Bestselling author Gill Hasson is back to help you learn how the power of positive thinking can change your life Are you stuck in a rut? Do you feel plagued by negative thoughts and emotions every day? Gill Hasson, the bestselling author of Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence, is back to help you move on from those pesky negative emotions and focus on the positive instead. Gill's practical and reassuring...
Cena: 58,59 zł
- A pioneer of artificial intelligence shows how the study of causality revolutionized science and the world 'Correlation does not imply causation.' This mantra was invoked by scientists for decades in order to avoid taking positions as to whether one thing caused another, such as smoking and cancer and carbon dioxide and global warming. But today, that taboo is dead. The causal revolution, sparked...
Cena: 49,29 zł