- The emergence of cultural urban studies in the 21st century is a component of the global, intellectual landscape. In the historical perspective, there are studies on cultural urban studies in England an few studies on urban cultural studies in several states of the world. The various emergences of this intellectual query can be seen from the beginning of the 20th century all over the world, but only...
Cena: 54,87 zł
- The photographer and visual artist Erik Johansson creates surreal worlds through his own unique method. It often takes him months just to make one image, in a process where his photographs are combined so that an original place emerges. The result is often humorous, sometimes even scary, but always mind-blowing. Erik Johansson has become world-famous through his captivating and detailed images. Places...
Cena: 111,60 zł
- Picasso was arguably the most influential artist of the 20th century. Over the course of a career that spanned seven decades - and included thousands of paintings, sculptures, ceramics, drawings, prints, and tapestries -his work continued to evolve in response to his own life and to events in the world around him. This elegant introduction to Picasso offers lively artistic and biographical commentary,...
Cena: 46,45 zł
- Swedish Modern is a playful introduction to the philosophy and heritage of the Swedish interior design and furniture company Svenskt Tenn, founded in 1924 by Estrid Ericson and joined ten years later by designer and architect Josef Frank. Contrary to the rigid modernism that dominated in their day, theirs was a soft and tolerant style, full of variety, fantasy, humour – and elegance. Line drawings...
Cena: 60,45 zł
- "Radical and inspiring ... Yanagi's vision puts the connection between heart and hand before the transient and commercial" - Edmund de Waal The daily lives of ordinary people are replete with objects, common things used in commonplace settings. These objects are our constant companions in life. As such, writes Soetsu Yanagi, they should be made with care and built to last, treated with respect and...
Cena: 33,70 zł
- Five centuries of fascinating female creativity presented in more than 400 compelling artworks and one comprehensive volume The most extensive fully illustrated book of women artists ever published, Great Women Artists reflects an era where art made by women is more prominent than ever. In museums, galleries, and the art market, previously overlooked female artists, past and present, are now gaining...
Cena: 186,00 zł
- Integral to the image of Southern California glamour and success, the luxurious backyard pool symbolizes fun in the sun for those who have made it--vivid, aqueous proof of the American Dream hard at play. As much of an icon of prosperity as it is a decadent trophy for healthful living and social aspirations, the pool is one of America's supreme status symbols dating back to the time of ""The Great...
Cena: 166,47 zł
- Magdalena Abakanowicz (1930) today is revered for her uncompromising, individualistic vision developed in her native Poland under the hostile eyes of the repressive Communist regime that was in power for most of her adult life. She has personally witnessed the worst of humanity’s instinct for destructive behavior and has made art that unflinchingly presents the human condition. She had, by the 1960s,...
Cena: 143,22 zł