- Celebrating the ultimate masterpieces of modernist design, from the Arts and Crafts movement up to the twenty-first century, Total Design offers an intimate tour of houses conceived as complete works of art. Each of the spectacular houses making up Total Design demonstrates how an architect realized a unifying vision through all aspects of design - architecture, furniture, fittings, decorative objects,...
Cena: 151,05 zł
- Marks’ Basic Medical Biochemistry links biochemistry to physiology and pathophysiology, allowing students to apply fundamental concepts to the practice of medicine – from diagnosing patients to recommending effective treatments. Intuitively organized chapters center on hypothetical patient vignettes, highlighting the material’s clinical applications; helpful icons allow for smooth navigation, making...
Cena: 239,40 zł
- As humans continue to degrade and destroy our planet’s resources, leading to predictions of total ecological collapse, some (such as the entrepreneur Elon Musk) now suggest that a human colony elsewhere may be our species’ best hope for survival. Adam Morton examines extra-terrestrial colonization plans with a critical eye. He makes a strong case for colonization – just not by human beings. Humans...
Cena: 47,83 zł
- The fight for a green world is the fight of our lives. And with On Fire, Naomi Klein gives us the ammunition to do it. In frank, personal terms, she shows us how the only way forward out of a polluted world of our own making is only through policy reform - a concrete set of actions to combat the mounting threat of total environmental catastrophe. What's needed, she argues, is something with radical...
Cena: 55,10 zł
- In a fleeting 14-year period between two world wars, Germany’s Bauhaus School of Art and Design changed the face of modernity. With utopian ideas for the future, the school developed a pioneering fusion of fine art, craftsmanship, and technology, which they applied across media and practices from film to theater, sculpture to ceramics. This book is made in collaboration with the Bauhaus-Archiv/Museum...
Cena: 180,50 zł
- No other artist, apart from J. M. W. Turner, tried as hard as Claude Monet (1840-1926) to capture light itself on canvas. Of all the Impressionists, it was the man Cezanne called "only an eye, but my God what an eye!" who stayed true to the principle of absolute fidelity to the visual sensation, painting directly from the object. It could be said that Monet reinvented the possibilities of color. Whether...
Cena: 71,25 zł
- Drugi tom gorącej serii erotycznej, o wydanie której prosiły czytelniczki z całej Polski Uważana za czarną owcę Keela czuje się niedoceniona nawet przez własną matkę. Całe życie rywalizuje z kuzynką Micah, która niedługo bierze ślub i cała uwaga skupia się jak zwykle na niej. Kiedy Keela poznaje Aleca Slatera prosi go, aby poszedł na wesele i udawał jej chłopaka. To beztroski przystojniak, który...
Cena: 28,40 zł
- The complete, definitive and never-before-published catalogue of Hipgnosis, Vinyl * Album * Cover * Art finally does justice to the work of the most important design collective in music history, which, according to Roddy Bogawa, director of the documentary Taken by Storm (2011), ‘;designed half your record collection’;. Founded in 1967 by Storm Thorgerson, Aubrey ‘;Po’; Powell and Peter Christopherson,...
Cena: 119,70 zł