- Celebrating the ultimate masterpieces of modernist design, from the Arts and Crafts movement up to the twenty-first century, Total Design offers an intimate tour of houses conceived as complete works of art. Each of the spectacular houses making up Total Design demonstrates how an architect realized a unifying vision through all aspects of design - architecture, furniture, fittings, decorative objects,...
Cena: 151,05 zł
- The story of the phenomenon that is Kraftwerk, and how they revolutionised our cultural landscape 'We are not artists nor musicians. We are workers.' Ignoring nearly all rock traditions, experimenting in near-total secrecy in their Düsseldorf studio, Kraftwerk fused sound and technology, graphic design and performance, modernist Bauhaus aesthetics and Rhineland industrialisation - even human and machine...
Cena: 42,75 zł
- As humans continue to degrade and destroy our planet’s resources, leading to predictions of total ecological collapse, some (such as the entrepreneur Elon Musk) now suggest that a human colony elsewhere may be our species’ best hope for survival. Adam Morton examines extra-terrestrial colonization plans with a critical eye. He makes a strong case for colonization – just not by human beings. Humans...
Cena: 47,83 zł
- Marks’ Basic Medical Biochemistry links biochemistry to physiology and pathophysiology, allowing students to apply fundamental concepts to the practice of medicine – from diagnosing patients to recommending effective treatments. Intuitively organized chapters center on hypothetical patient vignettes, highlighting the material’s clinical applications; helpful icons allow for smooth navigation, making...
Cena: 239,40 zł
- The fight for a green world is the fight of our lives. And with On Fire, Naomi Klein gives us the ammunition to do it. In frank, personal terms, she shows us how the only way forward out of a polluted world of our own making is only through policy reform - a concrete set of actions to combat the mounting threat of total environmental catastrophe. What's needed, she argues, is something with radical...
Cena: 55,10 zł
- In a fleeting 14-year period between two world wars, Germany’s Bauhaus School of Art and Design changed the face of modernity. With utopian ideas for the future, the school developed a pioneering fusion of fine art, craftsmanship, and technology, which they applied across media and practices from film to theater, sculpture to ceramics. This book is made in collaboration with the Bauhaus-Archiv/Museum...
Cena: 180,50 zł
- Drugi tom gorącej serii erotycznej, o wydanie której prosiły czytelniczki z całej Polski Uważana za czarną owcę Keela czuje się niedoceniona nawet przez własną matkę. Całe życie rywalizuje z kuzynką Micah, która niedługo bierze ślub i cała uwaga skupia się jak zwykle na niej. Kiedy Keela poznaje Aleca Slatera prosi go, aby poszedł na wesele i udawał jej chłopaka. To beztroski przystojniak, który...
Cena: 28,40 zł
- Adrian has a unique gift for understanding drivers and racing cars. He is ultra competitive but never forgets to have fun. An immensely likeable man.’ Damon Hill The world’s foremost designer in Formula One, Adrian Newey OBE is arguably one of Britain’s greatest engineers and this is his fascinating, powerful memoir. How to Build a Car explores the story of Adrian’s unrivalled 35-year career in Formula...
Cena: 106,40 zł
- The complete, definitive and never-before-published catalogue of Hipgnosis, Vinyl * Album * Cover * Art finally does justice to the work of the most important design collective in music history, which, according to Roddy Bogawa, director of the documentary Taken by Storm (2011), ‘;designed half your record collection’;. Founded in 1967 by Storm Thorgerson, Aubrey ‘;Po’; Powell and Peter Christopherson,...
Cena: 119,70 zł