- Delightful board book with a sound panel and high contrast illustrations specially designed to appeal to the very young. With each picture, there is an onomatopoeic word, such as "woof" and "quack", and babies can press the buttons on the sound panel to make the appropriate noises.
Cena: 46,55 zł
- “I’m sorry, Beast” said Beauty. “I can be your friend, but I can’t marry you.” Poor Beast! Can Beauty learn to love him? Includes a word list, 5 pages of activities and free online audio (British English and American English). 500 headwords 1,015 words
Cena: 29,45 zł
- One day old Gepetto makes a puppet and names him Pinocchio. Pinocchio wants to be a real boy, but first he must stop telling lies and getting into trouble. Includes a word list, 5 pages of activities and free online audio (British English and American English). 800 headwords 1,805 words
Cena: 29,45 zł
- Practise your handwriting and first words with Peppa. Add a word to a sentence and match pictures to words. Perfect for young readers who are starting school and developing their writing skills and pencil control. Children can wipe the page clean and practise again and again. Includes a free pen. Look out for Practise with Peppa: Wipe-Clean Counting too!
Cena: 17,06 zł
- ‘Family, that slippery word, a star to every wandering bark and everyone sailing under a different sky’ Where do you go if you can’t feel at home in your own family? When the people who made you can’t fathom who you become? In these three tales of quarrelling clans and fraught reunions, Mark Haddon shows family in its frank, unsparing yet frequently absurd light, and, in doing so charts a stormy course...
Cena: 14,96 zł
- It is the mid-1800s and as slavery looks to be coming to an end, Sethe is haunted by the violent trauma it wrought on her former enslaved life at Sweet Home, Kentucky. Her dead baby daughter, whose tombstone bears the single word, Beloved, returns as a spectre to punish her mother, but also to elicit her love. Told with heart-stopping clarity, melding horror and beauty, Beloved is Toni Morrison’s enduring...
Cena: 41,80 zł
- It is the sum of myself, as far as the written word can go' Kerouac on THE TOWN AND THE CITY Kerouac's debut novel is a great coming of age story which can be read as the essential prelude to his later classics. Inspired by grief over his father's death and gripped by determination to write the Great American Novel, he draws largely on his own New England childhood.
Cena: 57,00 zł
- Introduce your baby to first colours in this gorgeous pop-up book, illustrated by Nila Aye. Based on the popular tale of Little Red Riding Hood, a simplified story runs through the book for a shared reading experience. Each spread features a central pop-up together with a number or word for your child to learn. With bold illustration and sturdy, satisfying pop-ups, little ones will want to turn the...
Cena: 36,10 zł
- A celebration of the timeless act of reading - as seen through the lens of one of the world’s most beloved photographers Young or old, rich or poor, engaged in the sacred or the secular, people everywhere read. This homage to the beauty and seductiveness of reading brings together a collection of photographs taken by Steve McCurry over his nearly four decades of travel and is introduced by award-winning...
Cena: 190,00 zł
- Join Peter Rabbit and his woodland friends as they get up to all sorts of summer fun in this jam-packed sticker book. Based on the classic tales by Beatrix Potter, this busy sticker book will keep little paws entertained for hours, featuring beautiful modern artwork from Ellie Taylor and over 300 stickers. Having fun completing the word search, playing spot the difference and colouring Peter and his...
Cena: 26,60 zł