Liczba pozycji: 5
- 'Another of Krajewski's insightful burlesque thrillers, laden with a sense of time and place. A must for any fan of Philip Kerr's Bernie Gunther' Peter Millar, The Times. — The Times Marek Krajewski was for many years a lecturer in Classical Studies at the University of Wroclaw. His Eberhard Mock novels have enjoyed huge success in Europe, and have been rewarded with Poland's premier literary and...
Cena: 58,59 zł
- The butchered bodies of a young woman and her maid are discovered in a train-carriage. The dreadful slashes to their stomachs are rendered even more awful by the bizarre presence of scorpions, writhing inside the wounds.
- The village of Shimae is thrown into turmoil when master carp-catcher Katsuro suddenly drowns in the murky waters of the Kusagawa river. Who now will carry the precious cargo of carp to the imperial palace and preserve the crucial patronage that everyone in the village depends upon? Step forward Miyuki, Katsuro’s grief-struck widow and the only remaining person in the village who knows anything about...
Cena: 39,99 zł
- Breslau, 1919: the hideously battered, naked bodies of four sailors are discovered on an island in the River Oder. As he pieces together the elements of this brutal crime, Criminal Assistant Mock combs the brothels and drinking dens of Breslau and is drawn into an insidious game: it seems that anyone he questions during the course of the investigation is destined to become the next victim. At the same...
- A man bound, gagged and sealed alive inside a wall to die. Another quartered, his fingers severed. One of the victims was a musician, the other a locksmith. The only detail that the killings have in common - apart from their abnormal savagery - is a page of a calendar with the day of the death marked in blood.