- Manasterski jest humorystą, ironicznym i niezwykle spostrzegawczym. Czerpie z dziedzictwa Rabelais'go, Villona, rewaloryzuje pojęcie mitu, opierając się na egzemplifikacjach z Księgi Rodzaju (Noe, Sodoma, Gomora, żona Lota). I w tej radośnie ironicznej gorączce przechodzenia od narracji do narracji nagle - mniej więcej w połowie książki -napotykamy opór poetyckiej materii. Ze zdumieniem odkrywamy,...
Cena: 9,50 zł
- Contagion may alarm doctors but marketers thrive on it. Some concepts are so compelling you have to share them. But what makes an idea so infectious you can't keep it to yourself? And how can brands produce these kinds of ideas intentionally rather than by chance? Contagious, the globally renowned intelligence resource for the marketing industry, is dedicated to identifying and interrogating the world's...
Cena: 51,71 zł
- We spend our lives gathering - first in classrooms and then in meetings, weddings, conferences and away days. Yet so many of us spend this time in underwhelming moments that fail to engage us, inspire us, or connect us. We've all sat in meetings where people talk past each other or go through the motions and others which galvanize a team and remind everyone why they first took the job. We've been to...
- In Lost and Founder Fishkin reveals the mostly awful, sometimes awesome truth about startup culture with the transparency and humour that his hundreds of thousands of blog readers have come to love. Fishkin's hard-won lessons are applicable to any kind of business environment and this book can help solve your problems, and make you feel less alone for having them.
- In Good People, venture capitalist Anthony Tjan explains the five difficulties that make 'goodness' so uncommon in business, and features numerous profiles of 'good people' who are extraordinary leaders and motivators in their fields, including Dominic Barton, Managing Director of McKinsey & Co and Gary Knell, CEO of National Geographic.
Cena: 48,83 zł
- In My Morning Routine, talented creatives and successful business people share their secrets to unlocking greater energy, focus and calm - starting first thing in the morning. For example, Arianna Huffington describes how she silences the 'bad roommate' of self-doubt every morning; Google's M.G. Siegler reveals why he religiously drinks bottled Starbucks Frappucinos; and a former Navy SEAL lieutenant...
Cena: 48,83 zł
- What does it take to win success and influence? In a world where we are constantly connected, it's those with the best people skills who win the day. Those who build the right relationships. Those who truly understand and connect with their colleagues, their customers, their partners. Those who others like, respect and trust. The Art of People reveals the eleven people skills that will get you more...
Cena: 41,86 zł
- From Brexit, to Donald Trump, to extremist parties in Europe and the developing world, populism has dominated recent headlines. But what explains the rise of leaders who stoke nationalist anger in their countries, from Le Pen to Erdogan? How long will the populist wave last? Who will be the winners and losers in this climate, and how can we defend the values of democracy, free trade and international...
- Second edition of this popular course for young learners – now seven levels including Starter. Perfect preparation for Cambridge English Young Learners: Movers Well-loved by children and teachers the world over, Kid's Box is bursting with bright ideas to inspire you and your pupils. Perfect for general use, the course also fully covers the syllabus of the Cambridge Young Learners English (YLE) tests,...
Cena: 15,20 zł
- English Unlimited is a six-level (A1 to C1) goals-based course for adults. Centred on purposeful, real-life objectives, it prepares learners to use English independently for global communication. Through universal topics and activities, and a focus on intercultural competence as a 'fifth skill', this international coursebook helps learners become more sensitive, more effective communicators. Teaching...
Cena: 78,85 zł