- Never be at a loss for words again! Perfect your people skills with his fun, witty and informative guide, containing 92 little tricks to create big success in personal and business relationships. In How To Talk To Anyone, bestselling relationships author and internationally renowned life coach Leil Lowndes reveals the secrets and psychology behind successful communication. These extremely usable...
Cena: 35,15 zł
- Unexpectedly discovering you have a superpower can lead to a whole heap of trouble, as thirteen-year-old Jessica Jenkins finds out in this exciting adventure from Blue Peter Book Award shortlisted author, Liz Kessler. Jessica Jenkins is missing . . . Jessica Jenkins has always thought she was a perfectly ordinary girl, until the day that part of her arm vanishes in the middle of a Geography lesson!...
Cena: 35,91 zł
- The police urgently need Harry Hole A killer is stalking Oslo's streets. Police officers are being slain at the scenes of crimes they once investigated, but failed to solve. The murders are brutal, the media reaction hysterical. But this time, Harry can't help anyone For years, detective Harry Hole has been at the centre of every major criminal investigation in Oslo. His dedication to his job and...
Cena: 38,95 zł
- One of the main characters, Richard Redford, is charged with murder. His life was threatened with death if he did not confess. But he chose such a point of view that he would have nothing to say to anyone. His indecision to speak causes bewilderment to others. Should a hero accept death with honor or not broken promises?
- The heroine of the novel is a young Elfrid. She can easily charm anyone with the look of her blue eyes. In her life, two appear, a young architect and an experienced writer. Former friends become rivals, and Elfrida is faced with a painful choice.
- The Mummy and Miss Nitocris is a science fiction novel. A story about crazy heroes and their wild travels. This is a completely different adventure, unlike the usual. The end will not be predictable for anyone!
- Opening several years after the close of „Eight Cousins”, we find Rose coming home fresh from a voyage overseas, to find much changed about her. Suddenly, she is surrounded by male admirers, all expecting her to marry them. But before she marries anyone, Rose is determined to establish herself as an independent young woman. Besides, she suspects that some of her friends like her more her money than...