- The monograph presents a review of classical and a presentation of new methodologies of non-invasive (non-contact) flow measurement techniques of nultiphase media and a number of algorithms applicable in the field. The discussed methods are mainly based on the statistical analysis of collected measurement data, e.g. from electrical tomography systems or systems based on the tracking of radioactive...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- The book aims to determine the level of ABC diffusion and identify the barriers to adopting this system in Polish companies. lt focuses mainly on: (a) the factors which facilitate ABC implementation, (b) the ways that information from ABC is used, the key reasons underlying inadequate interest in ABC implementation, and the key difficulties related to ABC implementation. “Since the topic of ABC has...
Cena: 42,69 zł
Social Capital in the University-Based Innovation Ecosystems in the Leading Life-Science Clusters: Implications for Poland – ebookThis publication is a scientific monograph in English This monograph contributes to the emerging debate on the topic of innovation ecosystems by delivering new insights into and knowledge of the role of social capital, social networks and collaborative social environments in the successful life sciences innovation ecosystems. The authors applied a qualitative interview and direct observation methods...
Cena: 82,77 zł
- „The Inheritors” is a little-known book of two main British writers. The plot is based on a political scheme to undermine the British Empire, based on a Congo-like colonial enterprise and manipulated by journalists. The main character claims that she is from the Fourth Dimension and works to replace the human race.
- This novel opens in the old town of Guerande which still enclosed by mighty walls and possesses moats still full of water. The houses have not changed and the streets are as they were one hundred years in the past. It is the family seat of the de Guenics. The old society of the town gather here to play cards and gossip, often about the younger generations. The son of the house, Calyste, is going to...
- The Nigger of the ‘Narcissus’ was written in 1896 and is loosely based on Conrad’s own experiences as a sailor; in 1884, Conrad made a voyage on the real Narcissus from Bombay to Dunkirk as a Second Mate, and some of the events described in his novella may be based on adversities Conrad and his fellow-sailers had to contend with. And yet, Conrad’s third novel is much more than „just” an accout of adventures...
- The dissertation makes a significant contribution to the development of this poorly developed field of linguistic study, which is historical morphology, and in particular the morphological system of the English language in the eighteenth century, contrasted with the earlier morphological system. The author analyzes extensive linguistic material, which possibly is still in a state of a certain disorder...
Cena: 41,66 zł
- Packed with more than 50 games and activities to make learning grammar fun for children. The book includes puzzles, games, crosswords and other task-based activities. ? The wide range of exciting puzzles, games and task-based activities introduce childen to grammar in a fun way. ? Clear, step-by-step instructions make the activities easy to use for the teacher. ? The teachers' notes are packed with...
Cena: 152,52 zł
- This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the exam - and shows how to avoid them. Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately. Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt. • Highlights common...
Cena: 47,43 zł