- Body Image provides a comprehensive summary of research on body image in men, women, and children drawing together research findings from the fields of psychology, sociology, clothing, and gender studies. This third edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to reflect the significant increase in research on body image since the previous edition, as well as the significant cultural changes in...
Cena: 158,65 zł
- Fabulous flap book that reveals the inner workings of the human body. Bright, original colour illustrations and diagrams display all the major organs of the human body and are accompanied by witty, clear and informative text. Contains over fifty embedded flaps that children can lift to reveal extra detail.
Cena: 42,75 zł
- Body art to czwarty tomik wierszy Olgi Kubińskiej, a drugi – po Życiu. Wydaniu drugim poprawionym – opracowany graficznie przez Jana Rośka. W czterech cyklach (body art, Kontrapunkt, Historia języka polskiego 2016 i martwa natura) przeplatają się wątki osobiste, intymne, z uniwersalnymi. Zwraca uwagę dbałość o precyzję języka, lapidarność poszczególnych, epigramatycznych wierszy i wplatanie w teksty...
Cena: 23,75 zł
- "The ultimate head-to-toe guide to the human body for kids. Incredible computer-generated images reveal the amazing inside story of what goes on under our skin. All-new 3D illustrations offer a unique, strikingly realistic close-up of this fascinating, complex machine - what it looks like and how it works. Every image is supported with easy-to-understand explanations and a wealth of fascinating facts...
Cena: 80,75 zł
- Body art is the most intimate art form, linking the self, the senses, and the social and political. Today, in almost any major city worldwide, you will encounter tattoos, piercings, henna painting and elaborate hairstyles. In recent years, body art has proliferated in an unprecedented way, borrowing motifs and practices from many different traditions. What is it that new and borrowed body arts do,...
Cena: 46,55 zł
- When the Bantrys wake to find the body of a beautiful, young stranger in their library, Dolly Bantry knows there's only one person to call: her old friend Miss Marple. Who was the young girl? What was she doing in the library? And is there a connection with another dead girl, whose charred remains are discovered in an abandoned quarry? Miss Marple must solve the mystery, before tongues start to wag...
Cena: 31,35 zł
- This Lift-the-Flap book contains the answers to the many questions that curious children have about their bodies, including ‘How do I smell?’ ‘What makes me burp?’ ‘Why do I need to wash my hands?’ ‘Why is blood red?’ and many more. This engaging book is filled with entertaining and informative illustrations to help to answer all kinds of body questions that young children ask, in a friendly and simple...
Cena: 42,75 zł
- Seria kieszonkowych poradników językowo-biznesowych pomoże Ci poszerzyć słownictwo i wiedzę w różnych dziedzinach. Książeczki zawierają tematycznie zgromadzone pojęcia i zagadnienia, a także ich tłumaczenia. Bądź specjalistą w swojej dziedzinie, również w kręgach obcojęzycznych!
Cena: 7,51 zł
- We spend our whole lives in one body and yet most of us have practically no idea how it works and what goes on inside it. The idea of the book is simply to try to understand the extraordinary contraption that is us.’ Bill Bryson sets off to explore the human body, how it functions and its remarkable ability to heal itself. Full of extraordinary facts and astonishing stories The Body: A Guide for Occupants...
Cena: 107,35 zł
- ‘We spend our whole lives in one body and yet most of us have practically no idea how it works and what goes on inside it. The idea of the book is simply to try to understand the extraordinary contraption that is us.’ Bill Bryson sets off to explore the human body, how it functions and its remarkable ability to heal itself. Full of extraordinary facts and astonishing stories The Body: A Guide for...
Cena: 44,65 zł