- Speed Dating – gorąca gra imprezowa Wybierz się na szalony Speed Dating! Wyobraź sobie postać wyróżniającą się trzema zabawnymi i niecodziennymi cechami charakteru. Przedstaw je najlepiej, jak potrafisz i daj się uwieść postaciom stworzonym przez innych graczy.
Cena: 47,50 zł
- This chronicle tells of several generations of a family that lives in the Lake District in England, dating back to the late seventeen hundred. Hugh’s descriptions of this area are excellent. He had such a great love for him that he conveyed a great sense of his presence throughout all four novels. His characters also become so alive for the reader, because, I think, he is completely immersed in th...
Cena: 14,16 zł
- The Young Lion Hunter is a story of a young adventurer Ken Ward. Kenneth Ward and his younger brother, Hal, spend their holidays in the Utah Forest Preserve, where they accompany the second Ken and help him capture the mountain lions and the pum in the Grand Canyon. An engaging adventure novel dating from the Old Zachary of America.
Cena: 14,16 zł
- The best-loved and most widely read of all Japanese poetry collections, the Ogura Hyakunin Isshu contains 100 short poems on nature, the seasons, travel, and, above all, love. Dating back to the seventh century, these elegant, precisely observed waka poems (the precursor of haiku) express deep emotion through visual images based on a penetrating observation of the natural world. Peter MacMillan's new...
Cena: 48,83 zł
- Kate works in a successful company as a fashion designer. She has been dating Brian for quite a while now yet suddenly she notices Steve, her colleague from work. Is true love possible in the world of show-business? Will she find the one and who is going to satisfy her desire for passion in the end? Some say that if you strongly believe, anything can happen. Angela Barther was born in 1984 in Kiev,...
Cena: 3,80 zł
- A brilliant new novel about love and marriage in the modern world - from the author the bestselling novel Essays in Love Modern love is never easy. Society is obsessed with stories of romance, but what comes after happily ever after? This is a love story with a difference. From dating to marriage, from having kids to having affairs, it follows the progress of a single ordinary relationship: tender,...
Cena: 37,58 zł
- The two political classics in this book are the product of a time of intense turmoil in Chinese history. Dating from the Period of the Warring States (403-221BC), they anticipate Machiavelli's The Prince by nearly 2000 years. The Art of War is the best known of a considerable body of Chinese works on the subject. It analyses the nature of war, and reveals how victory may be ensured. The Book of Lord...
Cena: 18,95 zł
- 'Funny, kind, generous and smart - I could have done with the wisdom of Flo Perry far sooner' Dolly Alderton We talk about feminism in the workplace and we talk about dating after #MeToo, but women's own patriarchal conditioning can be the hardest enemy to defeat. When it comes to our sex lives, few of us are free of niggling fears and body image insecurities. Rather than enjoying and exploring our...
Cena: 72,20 zł
- With playful wit, worldly advice and savvy observation, the bestselling authors of How to Be Parisian tackle the Parisian art of growing up. Caroline de Maigret and Sophie Mas are back to amuse you, saying what you don’t expect to hear, just the way you want to hear it. But this time they reveal how they are modifying their favourite bad girl habits and mischievous mindsets now they are more ‘madame’...
Cena: 71,25 zł
- Frank loves Joy. Joy loves Frank. At least, that's what they tell their parents . . . Frank Li is a high school senior living in Southern California. Frank's parents emigrated from Korea, and have pretty much one big rule for Frank - he must only date Korean girls. But he's got strong feelings for a girl in his class, Brit - and she's not Korean. His friend Joy Song is in the same boat and knows her...
Cena: 34,20 zł