- A fun, colourful French to English and English to French dictionary, designed to meet the needs of children aged 7-11 learning French at primary school or at home as well as making learning fun.
Cena: 40,59 zł
- Those learning French will have great fun spotting and memorising one thousand French words in this classic word book. Each scene features colourful illustrations by the much-loved Stephen Cartwright, including a Little Yellow Duck to spot on every page. Readers can listen to every word read by a native French speaker at the Usborne Quicklinks Website. Words are divided into themes including ‘At Home’,...
Cena: 32,40 zł
- An easy-reference French to English and English to French Collins dictionary with key GCSE curriculum words highlighted and a practical, fun supplement covering key vocabulary areas. It is the ideal dictionary for learners of French, and especially for those aiming for exam success. Fully endorsed by the exam board Pearson Edexcel. Designed for learners of French, whether you are studying for exams...
Cena: 41,40 zł
- The French English Bilingual Visual Dictionary is your essential vocabulary guide to the world around you. With over 10,000 fully illustrated terms arranged by theme, language learning has never been easier. Perfect for tourist and business travellers alike, DK's Bilingual Visual Dictionary series is by your side when buying food, talking about work, discussing health, and studying language. Stunning...
Cena: 35,60 zł
- Speak and understand French in just 15 minutes a day Parlez-vous Francais? With 15-Minute French, a revolutionary system for learning a language, you'll be on your way to conversing with the locals in no time. The unique visual approach makes learning a language quick, easy and fun. No writing or homework - just use the cover to hide the answers and test yourself as you learn. Real-life examples...
Cena: 31,50 zł
- Immerse yourself in this photographic guide to the key words and phrases in French. This attractive pocket-sized is a perfect travel companion and provides a practical guide to French language and culture. Immerse yourself in this photographic guide to the key words and phrases in French. This attractive pocket-sized is a perfect travel companion and provides a practical guide to French language and...
Cena: 28,40 zł
- "The most difficult and often savage relationship in 20th century western Europe was between the French and the Germans. Twice, cataclysmic wars were fought out on their borders, successfully by the French in 1914-18 and unsuccessfully in 1940. Both wars led to military occupation--for the large block of northern France behind the German trenches in the First World War and ultimately the whole country...
Cena: 46,74 zł
- Idealna książka dla miłośników zwierząt w każdym wieku. Potężne tygrysy i maleńkie pszczoły, hałaśliwe lemury indrisy i łagodne zielone żółwie – to tylko kilka spośród fascynujących gatunków, którym w najbliższej przyszłości grozi wyginięcie. Wybierz się na wyprawę dookoła świata śladem zagrożonych zwierząt ze wszystkich kontynentów. Odwiedź dżungle i górskie szczyty, zanurkuj w rzekach i rafach koralowych...
Cena: 35,99 zł
- Typografia jest fundamentem wszelkiego projektowania graficznego. A jeśli istnieje jakaś pewna droga samorozwoju jako projektant graficzny, wiedzie ona poprzez lepsze i bardziej wyrafinowanie stosowanie liternictwa. W pełni zaktualizowane, trzecie wydanie przewodnika po stosowaniu profesjonalnej typografii w Adobe InDesign obejmuje zarówno zagadnienia mikro-, jak i makrotypografii, począwszy od niuansów...
Cena: 71,82 zł
- The works of French novelist Alexandre Dumas have been reproduced time and again on stage and screen. Based on a genuine memoir by an officer named D'Artagnan, Dumas published The Three Musketeers. The King's Musketeers were formed in 1622 and were populated by young men of noble birth, but often of poorer means. The Musketeers served as a form of military academy, which enabled these men to qualify...
Cena: 53,96 zł