- The sequel to Jonas Jonasson’s international bestseller The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared It all begins with a hot air balloon trip and three bottles of champagne. Allan and Julius are ready for some spectacular views, but they’re not expecting to land in the sea and be rescued by a North Korean ship, and they could never have imagined that the captain of the ship...
Cena: 39,90 zł
- „Further Chronicles of Avonlea” is another wonderful collection of charming Avonlea short stories by Lucy Maud Montgomery, ranging from the humorous to melodramatic, and every bit as enticing and delightful as the first book, „Chronicles of Avonlea”. Published in 1920, it includes fifteen short and entertaining, funny, and romantic stories relating to the inhabitants of the fictional Canadian village...
- Having returned safely home, Robinson Crusoe marries and starts a family. Peace is not for Robinson, he hardly hangs out in England for several years: thoughts about the island are haunted him day and night. He even buys a farm, intends to engage in rural labor, to which he is so accustomed. After the death of his wife, nothing else keeps him in England, Robinson is overcome by the old wanderlust,...
- Zeszyt ćwiczeń (Workbook and Grammar) + DigiBook to w pełni kolorowa publikacja podzielona na siedem modułów. W poszczególnych modułach zamieszczono materiały ćwiczeniowe nawiązujące do zagadnień omawianych w podręczniku oraz sekcje: Writing, Grammar Focus (z prezentacja zagadnień gramatycznych i ćwiczeniami) oraz Skills Practice. Zeszyt ćwiczeń zawiera także dwa dodatkowe działy: Further Vocabulary...
Cena: 47,40 zł
- Sir Clement Frobisher collects rare orchids. He has conflicts in the service, which have further consequences. There are plenty of twists and turns, along with a very mysterious murder weapon. It will most definitely keep you guessing!
- The story „Step in the Dark”, written by Ethel Lina White about the novelist, Georgia Yeo, who has a successful career. However, she is timid and hesitantly makes decisions that may further have consequences. The novelist meets a charming nobleman. But is he really what he seems?
- Haggard’s story about greed and selfishness. This is the story of the dastardly Mr. Meeson, the rich owner of the publishing house. The only brave human who wants to stop his atrocities is Augusta. However, he leaves a mark on her spine before death, which leads further to battle.
- With its high-interest adaptations of classic literature and plays, this series inspires reading success and further exploration for all students.These classics are skillfully adapted into concise, softcover books of 80-136 pages. Each retains the integrity and tone of the original book.
Cena: 39,62 zł
- A gripping narrative of power, corruption and greed, The Mechanism is the true story of how a simple investigation into money laundering uncovered the biggest corruption scandal in human history. When a small team of investigators discovered that a black market currency dealer was operating out of a Brazilian petrol station, they could never have imagined that their work would destroy the government...
Cena: 40,85 zł
- Compact Key for Schools is a focused, 50 - 60 hour course for the Cambridge English: Key (KET) for Schools exam. The Student's Book features twelve topic-based units to maximise the exam performance of school-age learners. The CD-ROM provides interactive grammar, vocabulary and exam skills tasks including listening and the Workbook provides further practice of language and vocabulary. The Audio CD...
Cena: 148,20 zł