- We may all have different abilities, interests, beliefs and lifestyles, beliefs but there is one thing that we all have in common: We want to be happy! Happiness shows you how to be happy by adopting lifelong “happiness habits” that bring and fulfilment and pleasure to your days. These habits will help you manage life’s inevitable ups and downs; consistent practice will develop your happiness abilities...
Cena: 45,60 zł
- Five old school friends find a new purpose together, starting a business making chocolate: bittersweet, succulent pieces of happiness. As they embrace a new culture that views ageing so differently from their own, will they learn to accept and forgive: to discover the value of friendship, and a better way to live?
Cena: 39,05 zł
- Seven steps to lasting happiness. In The Ultimate Happiness Prescription, bestselling author and the world’s leading figure in alternative medicine Dr Deepak Chopra show us how to be happy in spite of living in difficult or trying times. By looking through the lens of our contemporary understanding of consciousness, combined with Eastern philosophy, he has created a set of principles for living with...
Cena: 38,90 zł
- Do you believe in soulmates? Aiden does. So when his colleague, Jen, is dumped unceremoniously by her dreadful boyfriend, Aiden decides to take matters - and Jen's life - into his own hands. Scouring the internet for a suitable partner for Jen, Aiden finds Tom. He'd be perfect for Jen apart from one minor detail: Tom lives in New York. Luckily for Jen and Tom, Aiden's not just an interfering colleague....
Cena: 37,86 zł
- It’s hard to keep close a person everyone keeps telling you is gone. It’s been sixty-five days since the accident that ripped Juniper’s world apart. Life without her kind, beautiful, vibrant big sister Camilla is a colder, darker place. Until she discovers the letter. The letter Camie wrote, but never got to send. It’s mysteriously addressed to ‘You’ and dated July 4th - the day of the accident. Desperate...
Cena: 33,92 zł
- Created by the seventeenth-century philosopher and mathematician Pascal, the essays contained in Human Happiness are a curiously optimistic look at whether humans can ever find satisfaction and real joy in life - or whether a belief in God is a wise gamble at best.
Cena: 23,72 zł
- The Ministry of Utmost Happiness takes us on a journey of many years-the story spooling outwards from the cramped neighbourhoods of Old Delhi into the burgeoning new metropolis and beyond, to the Valley of Kashmir and the forests of Central India, where war is peace and peace is war, and where, from time to time, 'normalcy' is declared. Anjum, who used to be Aftab, unrolls a threadbare carpet in a...
Cena: 43,94 zł
- "A wonderful guide to happy living. It's based on hard evidence and written with a wonderful sense of fun" Richard Layard, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE and author of Happiness Happiness is just around the corner with this practical guide from happiness researcher Meik Wiking Meik Wiking understands happiness better than anyone. In his role as Founder and CEO of the world's only Happiness...
Cena: 39,45 zł
- 'Pain is bad, right? In this fascinating book, Brock Bastian will convince you otherwise. Drawing on both vivid everyday examples and surprising laboratory findings, he shows how pain, suffering, and struggle give us pleasure, make us kinder, focus our thoughts, and give our life meaning' Paul Bloom, author of Against Empathy In today's culture, happiness has become the new marker of success, while...
Cena: 43,04 zł
- The Conquest of Happiness is Bertrand Russell’s recipe for good living. First published in 1930, it pre-dates the current obsession with self-help by decades. Leading the reader step by step through the causes of unhappiness and the personal choices, compromises and sacrifices that (may) lead to the final, affirmative conclusion of ‘The Happy Man’, this is popular philosophy, or even self-help, as...
Cena: 84,74 zł