- Decorate your arms and legs with these amazing animal transfers and get your pencils ready for mazes, coloring, and much, much more in the animal activity book - complete with super animal facts! Tattoo Time! Animals Activities contains 64 temporary tattoos and an activity book. It's time to draw, it's time to color, it's time to TATTOO!
Cena: 50,22 zł
- Come on a new magical colouring adventure, from your home right the way to the ends of the earth! Colour your way through a riotous world of dragons, witches, lagoons, mountains and deserts, inspired by folk tales and landscapes from around the globe. With a beautiful scene that folds horizontally and stretches to an amazing 17 feet (5 metres), this is the longest colouring adventure in the world!
- A celebration of beautiful surface designs, patterns and motifs of leaves, insects, grasses, butterflies and trees. Product areas covered include stationery, cards and giftwrap, fabrics, wallpaper, rugs, ceramics, homewares, gadget skins and more.
Cena: 92,07 zł
- Andy Warhol, die Ikone der Pop Art, sagte: "Wenn Sie alles über Andy Warhol wissen wollen, schauen Sie sich einfach die Oberfläche meiner Gemälde an... und da bin ich. Dahinter steckt nichts." Dieses Buch durchdringt die Oberfläche und erforscht seine Kunst von seinen Anfängen als Werbegrafiker bis hin zu seiner Apotheose als Gesellschaftsporträtmaler, seine Kindheit in Pittsburgh und seine New Yorker...
- This colorful and brilliantly designed set contains everything a budding farmer could need, from a house and stable, to horses, pigs, piglets, cows, bunnies, and much more! Simply unfold the box to reveal the farmyard, pop-out and assemble the pieces–no scissors or glue required–and let your little farmer’s imagination come to life. Charmingly illustrated by Anna Kövecses and fun to put together,...
Cena: 82,77 zł
- This compelling book chronicles 75 of the most influential artists from the dawn of the 20th century to the present, and from around the world. Each entry provides a fascinating insight into the artist and his or her vision of what they were trying to do, while also acknowledging the lasting effect or impression of their work. Arranged in a broadly chronological order, the book gives a sense of the...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- Following the success of Archidoodle, this new title focuses on the city. Filled with an array of beautiful and fun drawings, it poses 75 architectural challenges for the user: from building an underground community or designing your own imaginary city to creating a new park for New York, plus many more. Aimed at anyone who loves drawing buildings and cities, it encourages users to imagine their own...
Cena: 64,17 zł
- Salvador Dalí is one of the most popular artists in the world, known for his lavish lifestyle, gravity-defying moustache, and bizarre art. This book tells the story of Dalí’s life and explores the meaning of his Surrealist paintings. It goes beyond his fine art practice and discusses his venture into the commercial world from his extravagant jewelry to his cheeky design for the Chupa Chups lollipops....
- Modern art begins with Goya. He was the first to create works of art for their own sake, and he lived in a time of incredible cultural and social dynamism when the old concepts of social hierarchy were being shaken by the new concept of equality for all. He saw his world ripped apart by Napoleon’s armies and then suffered the reactionary backlash as the old order was restored. Against this epic canvas,...
- Intellectual, emotional, restless, dogged, loyal, selfish; Kandinsky was an artist – and a man – of contradictions. This genre-defying painter didn’t pick up a brush until he was thirty years old. He was an academic with a promising career that he threw away to explore the arts. He was a Russian, yet he spent more than half of his life on the road, and died in self-imposed exile in France. As an artist...