- Der Band „Die Rose von Kaïrwan”. Erzählung aus drei Erdtheilen. Enthält die lose verbundenen Texte: „Ein Kaper”, „Der Pfahlmann”, „Eine Befreiung”. Spannungsgeladenes und ereignisreiches Abenteuer von Karl May.
- I am neither monster nor man - yet I am both. I am the Beast. I know why I was cursed; I know the legacy of evil I carry in my tainted blood. So how could she ever love me? My Isabeau. She opened my eyes, my mind and my heart when I was struggling just to be human. And now I might lose her forever. Lose yourself in this gorgeously rich and magical retelling of The Beauty and the Beast that finally...
Cena: 40,36 zł
- Netta Sherlock was a great singer. It was always important for the singer to have a healthy and sonorous voice. And their fear was to lose it. So it happened to Netta. She lost her ringing voice. A difficult path she has to go.
- In a comic masterpiece following the misadventures of a simple but hugely ambitious waiter in pre-World War II Prague, who rises to wealth only to lose everything with the onset of Communism, Bohumil Hrabal takes us on a tremendously funny and satirical trip through 20th-centuryCzechoslovakia.
Cena: 42,89 zł
- Why do some of us become overweight? Why is it so difficult to lose weight? How can we adopt healthy attitudes towards food? The Psychology of Dieting takes a broad and balanced view of the causes of weight gain and the challenges involved in dieting. Exploring the cognitive, emotional and social triggers which lead us to make poor decisions around food, the book considers what it means to diet well....
Cena: 49,83 zł
- A tale of fierce internecine feud that destroyed Lord Henry Darrissdire and his older brother James, also called the ruler of Ballantre. The story of their deaths is described by a devoted servant of the clan – old Ephraim McKellar. The novel tells how easy it is to lose honor and how difficult it is to preserve what is dear to you when money and power are at stake...
- The king Antioch was a beautiful daughter. All the fiancés who came to Antioch were given one condition: to guess the difficult riddle; otherwise they will lose their head. No one could guess. Then one day young Pericles from Tire arrived at the king’s court... Having solved the royal riddle, Pericles dares to flee in terror not only from Antioch, but even from his own country. This flight leads to...
- Not everyone can cope with revenge. The story of a man who allows revenge to devour his life, so he misses all the blessings that God gives him on his way. It is surprising how well the plot is built and how the author managed to ensure that the story does not lose its relevance over time. Readers will plunge into the stunning world of adventure and fiction by Rider Haggard!
- To forget about the real world – the dream of every person. There are times when you want to feel something fantastic. A little boy had this dream. In a dream, he wanted to see his living parents and enjoy this time. The boys began to experience drowsiness around the time when they were ten years old, although they could still have random waking moments, and soon after that they would fall asleep and...
- The one who invented the chess, understood the world’s works. He acknowledged the fact and founded the game on him, resulting in his game so popular. And the fact that he clearly recognized is that the king does not matter if your side is a victory. You can leave your king in your corner so you can entertain yourself. But at the very moment when you start to lose your figure, your king becomes a source...