- Photography Visionaries is an inspiring guide to 75 of the most influential photographers from c.1900 to the present. Entertainingly written by an expert on photography, it provides fascinating insight into the lives and careers of men and women working in a medium which perhaps more than any other in the visual arts has been deeply affected by technological change. The entries are arranged chronologically,...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- A Chronology of Photography presents a fresh perspective on the medium by taking a purely chronological approach to its history, tracing the complex links between technological innovations, social change and artistic interventions. Structured around a central timeline that charts the development of photography from early experiments with optics right up to the present-day explosion of digital media,...
Cena: 97,65 zł
- Photography: The Whole Story leads you through the world’s most iconic photographs – those images that have become key reference points in our conception of ourselves and the world around us. • Organized chronologically, it traces the evolution of photography period by period, while detailed timelines provide historical and cultural context • The works of key photographers – such as Henri Cartier-Bresson,...
Cena: 116,25 zł
- Is it real? What do I remember? How can you tell a story? Can lying be OK? What goes where? Why is it famous? What makes it problematic? Who do you think you are? Stealing or borrowing? Public or private? These ten questions launch a thought-provoking investigation into what is really going on when you look at a photograph. Peeling back the layers of everything from the earliest daguerreotypes to your...
Cena: 119,97 zł
- "In the years following the invention of photography in 1839, practitioners in France gave shape to this intriguing new medium through experimental printing techniques and innovative compositions. The rich body of work they developed proved foundational to the establishment of early photography, from the introduction of the paper negative in the late 1840s to the proliferation of more-standardized...
Cena: 212,97 zł
- Ambitious in scope, democratic in nature, Magnum Streetwise> is an unmissable tour through the photographs and practices that have helped define what street photography is and can be. Magnum photographers such as Henri Cartier-Bresson pioneered ‘modern’ concepts of street photography before the term was even coined. But their influence is far from historic. A rich seam of street photography runs through...
Cena: 117,18 zł
- Created in collaboration with Dronestegram, the world-leading drone photography website, and Ayperi Karabuda Ecer, a highly renowned photography editor, Dronescapes is the first book to bring together the very best photographs taken by quadcopters around the globe. It grants us the thrilling opportunity to see our planet from entirely new vantage points, whether this is a bird’s-eye view of Christ...
Cena: 89,28 zł
- "Award-winning fashion designer Giles Deacon, celebrated photographer Solve Sundsbo and super-stylist Katie Grand explore 15 years of their finest collaborations in this inspiring and unique book, illustrated with stunning photography by Solve Sundsbo. For the first time, Deacon, Sundsbo and Grand discuss the stories, production and artistry behind some of their greatest work together, much of which...
Cena: 231,57 zł
- Featuring a vivid selection of contemporary fashion photography, this volume is a visual odyssey through ideas of beauty, danger and seduction. Its exciting exploration of the confluence of art, fashion and fetish in the cult of high heels swooping down fashion show runways and city streets everywhere is an enticing mixture whimsy, allure and luxury. It will appeal to anyone with an interest in fashion...
Cena: 138,57 zł
- The official publication celebrating Magnum Photos’ 70th anniversary: a totally fresh and perceptive view of the legendary agency’s history and archive In this landmark photography publication and accompanying exhibition, Clément Chéroux demonstrates how Magnum Photos owes its pre-eminence to the ability of its photographers to encompass and navigate the points between photography as art object and...
Cena: 195,30 zł