- An interactive book with over 60 flaps revealing answers to all kinds of questions about science. Children can lift the flaps to discover the answers to questions such as How do bodies grow? Why do astronauts float? Where does lightning strike? and lots more. Includes links to carefully selected websites with even more answers to simple science questions.
Cena: 41,85 zł
- The final book from Professor Stephen Hawking, the bestselling author of A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME and arguably the most famous scientist of our age, BRIEF ANSWERS TO THE BIG QUESTIONS is a profound, accessible and timely reflection on the biggest questions in science. 'A beautiful little book by a brilliant mind' - DAILY TELEGRAPH 'Effortlessly instructive, absorbing, up to the minute and - where it...
Cena: 39,99 zł
- A compact, user-friendly reference book addressing many of the kinds of questions about grammar that regularly confront teachers, both novice and experienced, when planning or executing their lessons. A glance at any web-site, discussion forum or social network shared by teachers of English suggests that teachers are constantly asking each other questions related to pedagogical grammar. These may simply...
Cena: 49,29 zł
- Why do camels have humps? Why do turtles have shells? And why do fish have fins and birds have wings? Young animal lovers can find the answers to these questions and many more in this lift-the-flap information book. With colourful illustrations, simple text and chunky flaps to lift, and links to carefully selected websites with videos and activities.
Cena: 45,57 zł
- Explore the magic and mystery of the moon, from why it changes shape and what makes it shine to how astronauts managed to land on it and what they found there. 50 years after the first Moon Landing, this delightful book makes a perfect introduction to the topic for a new generation.
Cena: 36,27 zł
- Attempts at a new start in a democratic state's foreign policy will always stir up controversy and discussions, not only in Poland. Next to everyday criticism, usually sticly political in its appeal, fundamental questions are being asked in the context of this transition, related to the long-term horizon for Polish foreign policy, and our status in the international arena. The questions revolve around...
Cena: 35,15 zł
- Jacob Abbott was a prolific author, writing juvenile fiction, brief histories, biographieHistory of King Charles the First of England is a simple and sympathetic story of the life and reign of Charles I. Thanks to the simple writing, Abbott immerses us in historical times. This book is unique in that at one moment you can find answers to long-standing questions or get new knowledge, and at another...
Cena: 13,86 zł
- The sixth edition of this well-known coursebook is fully updated for the IB Physics syllabus for first examination in 2016, comprehensively covering all requirements.Get the best coverage of the syllabus with Physics for the IB Diploma (sixth edition) with clear assessment statements, links to Theory of Knowledge, International-mindedness and Nature of Science themes.Exam preparation is supported with...
Cena: 189,00 zł
- This brightly illustrated Coursebook for Stage 8 offers a comprehensive introduction to all topics covered in the syllabus. Worked examples show students how to tackle different problems, and plenty of exercise questions prepare students for the different types of questions they will face in their Progression test. Coverage of the Problem Solving framework is integrated throughout the course, with...
Cena: 93,31 zł
- How do animals communicate? Why do we use money? What are teeth for? Oxford Discover uses Big Questions such as these to tap into students' natural curiosity. It enables them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them. This approach to language learning and literacy, supported by a controlled grammar and skills syllabus, helps students achieve near-native...
Cena: 77,47 zł