- Featuring new and iconic images, this follow-up to Prestel’s highly successful A Year in Photography: Magnum Archive includes some of the most striking photography ever collected in one volume. As readers flip the pages they will find themselves traveling from west to east across the globe. Each country is represented in three or four images captured by a single photographer. While renowned figures...
Cena: 110,67 zł
- Prawie 500 lat po śmierci Leonardo da Vinci wciąż fascynuje ludzi jako geniusz malarski i polihistor. Liczne ilustracje zgromadzone w tej książce pomogą odkryć na nowo pełnię jego dokonań artystycznych i naukowych. -- A divine painter and universal genius: Leonardo da Vinci continues to fascinate us almost 500 years after his death. The works reproduced here allow readers to rediscover the entire...
Cena: 51,06 zł
- In the first book of its kind, Aaron Rosen tells the story of how art developed across the world. He takes young readers on a journey through art history, from the Palaeolithic period to the present day, stopping off at thirty different locations around the world. As readers travel from one incredible destination to the next, they will discover the remarkable network of caves carved into the rock in...
Cena: 73,47 zł
- Natural materials; neutral colours; clean, elegant lines: the Scandinavian look is one of the most popular in contemporary interior design. This book is the perfect introduction to its history and major practitioners, covering such great designers as Arne Jacobsen and Stig Lindberg, and such key furniture and textiles designers as Litala and Marimekko. It will also teach readers how to recreate Scandinavian...
Cena: 82,77 zł
- Annie Leibovitz, our most celebrated living photographer, explains how her pictures are made Leibovitz addresses young photographers and readers interested in what photographers do, but any reader interested in contemporary history will be fascinated by her account of one of the richest bodies of work in the photographic canon. The subjects include photojournalism, studio work, photographing dancers...
Cena: 186,00 zł
- Over the past 25 years, Supreme has transformed itself from a downtown New York skate shop into an iconic global brand. Supreme-the book-looks back on more than two decades of the creations, stories, and convention-defying attitude that are uniquely Supreme. Featuring more than 800 stunning images, from photographers such as Larry Clark, Ari Marcopoulos, and David Sims, readers will have unparallled...
Cena: 162,75 zł
- Apart from a new tale, we have also prepared an absolutely amazing thing – a comic book album drawn by Tomasz Bereźnicki, based on the second volume of Bearish Tales („Baśń jak niedźwiedź”), entitled „Sanctum Regnum”(„Święte królestwo”). We decided to simultaneously publish it in two languages, because, as an editor and author, I do not want to pay lip service. I have once made a promise to the readers...
Cena: 41,85 zł
- Lucian Freud dedicated his life to portraying the people in his world without flattery or refinement. Although his technique and style evolved tremendously over the decades, Freud never wavered in his uncompromising standards or unsentimental approach to his subjects. This introduction to Freud's life and oeuvre opens with an illuminating essay that explores how Freud's adherence to realism and focus...
- Although Bosch's known works amount to no more than two dozen paintings and a handful of drawings, the artist had an enormous impact on religious imagery during his lifetime and for centuries afterward. His enigmatic and mind-bending depictions of humans, animals, and nature undoubtedly influenced the surrealist movement of the 20th century. This book explores Bosch's works in terms of medieval morality,...
- Picasso was arguably the most influential artist of the 20th century. Over the course of a career that spanned seven decades - and included thousands of paintings, sculptures, ceramics, drawings, prints, and tapestries -his work continued to evolve in response to his own life and to events in the world around him. This elegant introduction to Picasso offers lively artistic and biographical commentary,...