- CLARKSON'S BACK - AND THIS TIME HE'S PUTTING HIS FOOT DOWN From his first job as a travelling sales rep selling Paddington Bears to his latest wheeze as a gentleman farmer, Jeremy Clarkson's love of cars has just about kept him out of trouble. But in a persistently infuriating world, sometimes you have to race full-throttle at the speed-bumps. Because there's still plenty to get cross about, including: ·...
Cena: 38,00 zł
- From his first job as a travelling sales rep selling Paddington Bears to his latest incarnation as gentleman farmer, Jeremy Clarkson's love of cars has seen him through some deeply trying times. And in a world so persistently infuriating there's sometimes nothing for it but to throw up your hands and ride full-throttle over the speed-bumps. But as Jeremy raced through there was plenty to ponder along...
Cena: 63,65 zł
- How has the way we spend our time changed over the last fifty years? Are we really working more, sleeping less and addicted to our phones? What does this mean for our health, wealth and happiness? Everything we do happens in time and it feels like our lives are busier than ever before. Yet a detailed look at our daily activities reveals some surprising truths about the social and economic structure...
Cena: 42,71 zł
- Well, someone's got to do it: in a world which simply will not see reason, Jeremy sets off on another quest to beat a path of sense through all the silliness and idiocy. And there's no knowing what might catch Jeremy's eye along the way. It could be: -The merits of Stonehenge as a business model -Why all meetings are a waste of time -The theft of the Queen's cows -One Norwegian man's unique approach...
Cena: 36,10 zł
- When speaking about Jesus, are we confined only to belief? If we examine historical sources, can we come to the conclusion that Jesus of Nazareth was non-existent? What do the facts tell us? “How can I know…?” is a review of fascinating documents of the first centuries of our era. The conclusions of their analysis are a challenge to everyone who is sincerely seeking the truth. One cannot remain ...
Cena: Produkt bezpłatny
- A hilarious, touching and extraordinary new fable from David Walliams, number one bestseller and one of the fastest growing children’s author across the globe. Joe has a lot of reasons to be happy. About a billion of them, in fact. You see, Joe's rich. Really, really rich. Joe's got his own bowling alley, his own cinema, even his own butler who is also an orangutan. He's the wealthiest twelve-year-old...
Cena: 31,35 zł
- A nineteenth-century novel from a German Egyptologist and novelist who discovered the Egyptian medical papyrus in Luxor. Georg Ebers wanted to familiarize the public with the discoveries of Egyptologists. The novel really describes the hard life of Egypt in the 19th century. An unusual theme for the novel was chosen, but really interesting and exciting.
- These are great detective stories. Campenhaye solves secrets, at first he tries to understand who ukarl jewels, and then solves the mysterious murder. Every story has the least stress. The most interesting is the ending, it really will be unexpected.
- This is a story about a young guy who failed at the front. He believes the whole failure is due to him. Blake returns from India to England. There is some disagreement about whether Blake is really guilty or not. But Blake keeps silence in order to preserve the idyll in the family and not to betray his father and brother.
- The village of Rieseholm worships Queen Lucia. She completely commands the village, the ever-benevolent dictator of all things that really matter. However, someone had the pleasure of overthrowing a queen so great. And it was Olga Braisley, an opera singer from London. She is a real celebrity, not at all like that queen. Can she do it?