- Long Beach w Kalifornii to idealne miejsce dla bogatych lekkoduchów, a Bleast High jest typową szkołą plastikowych panienek i przystojnych lowelasów. Kiedy Natt pod wpływem zabiegów siostry przeistacza się w atrakcyjną młodą kobietę, nie podejrzewa nawet, co szykuje dla niej los. Wkrótce oprócz ubrań i kosmetyków starszej siostry przejmuje również jej chłopaka, Jaysona, a przypadkowo poznany Dylan...
Cena: 26,60 zł
- It might seem like the sitters and subjects of art history's greatest nude paintings have little left to show, but don't be fooled: there is more than meets the eye in these naked masterworks. Rose-Marie and Rainer Hagen guide us into the secrets of the flesh, coupling extended discussions with crisp, enlarged details of 12 iconic works from the canon of art history. Biblical tales of morality or modern...
Cena: 47,50 zł
- Frank Merriwell has always argued that he is the best. And not one reader will be able to say something bad in the direction of the main character, as he tried when he went to his goal. As they say, labor was finally awarded. In this part, one of the emotional moments is the recognition of the hero’s work. I advise you to keep a handkerchief in your hand, as this story will hook you.
- They say John Maynard Keynes called gold a 'barbarous relic'. They say there isn't enough gold to support finance and commerce. They say the gold supply can't increase fast enough to support world growth. They're wrong. In The New Case for Gold, James Rickards explains why gold is one of the safest assets for investors in times of political instability and market volatility, and how every investor...
Cena: 49,40 zł
- One of the main characters, Richard Redford, is charged with murder. His life was threatened with death if he did not confess. But he chose such a point of view that he would have nothing to say to anyone. His indecision to speak causes bewilderment to others. Should a hero accept death with honor or not broken promises?
- Another story where readers must solve the riddle: who is the killer. The main task: to solve who killed a fictitious famous artist Louis Delahay. Some say it’s his wife. But the clues in his past, they will help to identify the real offender.
- How can one start a fairy tale in the beginning, when it has so many beginnings, how many people it has in it? I do not see that these critics, who make up literary laws, have done a lot different than closing two thirds of the best fairy tales without letting them say about them. Anyway, as I say it; and as no one should listen, if he does not like it, I’m going to start where I enjoyed what is happening...
- The movie tie-in edition of a book as compelling as The Lovely Bones and as memorable as Jenny Downham's Before I Die. They say 'live every day as if it's your last' - but you never actually think it's going to be. At least I didn't. The thing is, you don't get to know when it happens. You don't remember to tell your family that you love them or - in my case - remember to say goodbye to them at all. But...
Cena: 38,95 zł
- The center of attention was a small group of people, but everything was spinning around Ivan Laevsky, self-confident and selfish 28-year-old. He escaped with the wife of another man and lived in sin. Perhaps there is not even a duel in the literal sense, but a duel with the contradiction of the main character. He realized that love was not so, and did not know what to do, what to say.
- Friday is a busy night in Westbury, because this evening several thousand people get their weekly salary. There are spinning mills and iron foundries in Westbury, not to mention the growing shipping trade. Roland Thornycroft had the air of a dissipated man who carefully conceals his vices, and, truth to say, appearances were not far wide of the mark.On the one hand – a burgeoning city, on the other...