the new york times
- Weekend trips to any city, from São Paulo to Seoul to Sydney, can often be daunting, with too much to do and too little time. Enter 36 Hours World, a roundup of 150 cities across six continents, each tailored for a memorable and feasible 36-hour stay. Gathered from the eponymous New York Times column, this updated edition is dedicated entirely to cities: capital, coastal, cosmopolitan, and everything...
Cena: 137,76 zł
- Simultaneously a fast-paced contemporary metropolis and a venerable center of history and culture, London seduces the traveler with infinite possibilities for an action-packed weekend. Now, with the help of The New York Times and its expert travel writers and photographers, you can refine choices and cut through tourist clichés to get the best of Britain in just 36 hours. Through treasure-house museums...
Cena: 36,10 zł
- Through ancient wonders, world capitals, and tiny places with infectious personalities, Europe packs some serious travel punches. The world’s second-smallest continent makes up for size with its intricate cultures and abundant charms, boasting artistic masterpieces and architectural marvels as much as natural splendor. With 130 expert itineraries from The New York Times’s popular 36 Hours column,...
Cena: 142,50 zł
- Return once more to the deadly and dazzling world of Red Queen in Broken Throne, a beautifully designed, must-have companion to the chart-topping series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Victoria Aveyard. The perfect addition to the #1 New York Times bestselling Red Queen series, Broken Throne features three brand-new novellas, two previously published novellas, Steel Scars and Queen Song...
Cena: 38,00 zł
- Profesor Norman Davies - znany historyk brytyjski, członek The British Academy i członek-korespondent Akademii Umiejętności w Krakowie, doctor honoris causa Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego i Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego, kawaler orderu "Polonia Restituta". Współpracuje m.in. z "The Times", "New York Review of Books", "The Independent" i BBC.
Cena: 12,17 zł
- First in Cassandra Clare’s internationally bestselling Mortal Instruments series about the Shadowhunters. Love. Blood. Betrayal. Demons. First in the New York Times No. 1 bestselling series that has swept the globe, City of Bones is also a major movie and Shadowhunters, the TV series based on the book, is currently airing on Netflix. Irresistibly drawn towards a group of demon hunters, Clary encounters...
Cena: 32,30 zł
- Author and neuroscientist Daniel Levitin tackles the problems of twenty-first century information overload in his New York Times and Sunday Times bestselling book The Organized Mind. 'Thought-provoking and practical... Good advice based on sound neuroscientific principles' Sunday Times 'Impressively wide-ranging and thoughtful. There are fascinating facts and examples throughout' Wall Street Journal 'Deservedly...
Cena: 41,86 zł
- The New York Times bestselling Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls is a children's book packed with 100 bedtime stories about the life of 100 extraordinary women from the past and the present, illustrated by 60 female artists from all over the world. The New York Times bestselling Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls is a children's book packed with 100 bedtime stories about the life of 100 extraordinary...
Cena: 94,05 zł
- In his autobiography, published in 1975, the private Andy Warhol talks about love, sex, food, beauty, fame, work, money, success; about New York and America; about himself - his childhood in McKeesport, Pennsylvania, good times and bad times in the Big Apple, the explosion of his career in the Sixties, and life among celebrities.
Cena: 42,75 zł