- A fascinating and engaging picture book exploring 80 exciting ways to travel, both past and present - from the obvious, to the crazy! Travel around the world by yacht, tram, train, unicycle, jetpack, camel... any way you can imagine, in this non-fiction children's book. Every mode of transport is part of a charming scene. See how astronauts travel around space, watch surfers ride the waves at the...
Cena: 41,80 zł
- Scholarship in translation studies is these days developing at an unprecedented rate, as the field is becoming ever more diversified and specialized. This volume aims at disseminating up-to-date knowledge about translation and interpreting and providing easy access to a wide selection of topics ranging from translation fundamentals (e.g. equivalence, translating procedures, translation competence)...
Cena: 22,94 zł
- Discover 7 Ways to reinvent each of your favourite ingredients with Jamie's brand-new, No. 1 bestselling cookbook, featuring 120 exciting and tasty new recipes Includes recipes from Jamie's hit Channel 4 TV show Keep Cooking Family Favourites _________ Jamie has done his research to find out exactly what we, as a nation, love to eat. He's taken 18 of our favourite ingredients and created 7 new,...
Cena: 85,50 zł
- Do animals eat the way we do? Explore how cows and rabbits, seahorses, koalas, sharks, and more eat in ways that can be very, very strange to us.
Cena: 32,30 zł
- Music has always been important to people - and some animals! Explore the many ways music affects us, from whale songs to Yo-Yo Ma.
Cena: 32,30 zł
- Ebenezer Scrooge is a mean, miserable, bitter old man with no friends. One cold Christmas Eve, three ghosts take him on a scary journey to show him the error of his nasty ways. By visiting his past, present and future, Scrooge learns to love Christmas and the people all around him.
Cena: 10,97 zł
- This volume brings together Freud's main contributions to the psychology of love. His illuminating discussions of the ways in which sexuality is always psychosexuality - that there is no sexuality without fantasy, conscious or unconscious - have changed the ways we think about erotic life. In these papers Freud develops his now famous theories about the sexuality of childhood and the transgressive...
Cena: 57,00 zł
- Kipling wrote the first novel, “The Light That Failed” in many ways an autobiographical novel, having already gained fame with his poems and stories. In addition to the novel and selected stories from collections of different years, the book includes the story “Brave Captains” - about the romance and hardships of sea travel, the formation of the character of a young man, about metamorphoses that occur...
- The Lonely Bride has it all: money, murder and marriages made / broken out of blackmail. All events revolve around the desired bachelor, Stephen Rice. His millionaire father wants to hand over his business to his son. Poor Grace was blackmailed by marrying a terrible person, Stephen Rice, then she tries to find ways to get out of it, but every undone burden will also be connected with a terrible s...
- Over shadowy spires and gleaming towers lay the ghostly darkness and silence that runs before dawn. Into a dim alley, one of a veritable labyrinth of mysterious winding ways, four masked figures came hurriedly from a door which a dusky hand furtively opened. They spoke not but went swiftly into the gloom, cloaks wrapped closely about them; as silently as the ghosts of murdered men they disappeared...