- "One book deserves a place on every wine drinker's shelf, and that is The World Atlas of Wine" - Victoria Moore in the Telegraph "Magisterial" - Fiona Beckett, Guardian "A key reference material for any sommelier, wine professional or any amateur serious about their passion" - Imbibe "The most useful single volume on wine ever published... If I owned only one wine book, it would be this one." - Andrew...
Cena: 228,00 zł
- Kevin Zraly is America's ultimate wine educator. His fun, exciting teaching style has made this must-have book a treasured favourite for more than three decades. He demystifies and clearly explains every aspect of wine: grape varieties; winemaking techniques; different types and styles of wine; how to read a wine label; and even the physiology of smell and taste. From the renowned reds of Bordeaux...
Cena: 118,75 zł
- Can't smell honeysuckle in that glass of sauvignon blanc, or wondering which end of a bottle of chianti is the 'nose' - with this immersive guide to all things wine you'll soon become an expert. Discover which wines you like and why, read about the journey from grape to glass, and build on your understanding with vibrant infographics in this fresh take on the world of wine. Easy to understand and...
Cena: 71,25 zł
- ‘A brilliantly simple guide to give anyone instant confidence choosing wine.’ Russell Norman Which Wine When offers brilliant wine matches to the food we eat every day. This is for anyone who knows their sourdough from their sliced white but still finds themselves standing in the wine aisle making panicked decisions about what to drink based on special offers, a vague memory or a nice-looking label. Now...
Cena: 44,65 zł
- In this vibrant, one-of-a-kind guide to one of the most sought-after white wines today, wine authority, author, and Riesling enthusiast Stuart Pigott shares his personal stories of the world of top winemakers, sommeliers, and restaurateurs who are as devoted to Riesling as he is. Pigott travels to the great Riesling-producing areas of the world—from the North American regions of the Finger Lakes, Upper...
Cena: 75,05 zł
- A marriage between two unlikely characters--wood-fired food and well-chosen wines--brought you by the real-life marriage of a pitmaster and a sommelier. This cookbook brings smoky goodness from the grill and pairs it with wines from the Pacific Northwest. Every region has its barbecue, grill, and smoking food traditions. Now the Pacific Northwest can claim its place at the table with these recipes...
Cena: 118,75 zł
- For people who wouldn't know a Romanee-Conti from a bad-boy Argentine malbec, or a glass of Chateau d'Yquem from a can of orange Tango, help is at hand. Based on the authors' highly esteemed blog, 'Sediment' (described by Nicholas Lezard of The Guardian as 'the finest wine blog known to humanity'), I've Bought It, So I'll Drink It takes a wry look at the social, financial, personal and marital issues...
Cena: 41,80 zł
- Volcanic vineyards listed as UNESCO World Heritage, a peace wine blending over 600 varieties from around the world, vines standing 15 metres tall in Italy and Portugal, ice wines from Quebec, a wine from the Gobi desert, Taiwan's huge yields, harvesting on 31 December, classical music among the vines, a Bordeaux made with dry ice, a sparkling wine for disgorging at home. This book features the viticultural...
Cena: 122,55 zł
- Kiedy z domu lady Lydiard znika banknot o wysokim nominale, podejrzenie pada na Isabel - jej przybraną córkę. Jednak ani jaśnie pani ani jej zarządca Moody nie wierzą w winę prostolinijnej i uczciwej dziewczyny. Niezrażony bezsilnością policji i pojawieniem się potężnego rywala do ręki Isabel, beznadziejnie zakochany Moody, postanawia za wszelką cenę udowodnić jej niewinność.
Cena: 23,65 zł
- Włoski arystokrata Domenico Volpe jest celem polowań paparazzich. Wszystkie media szalały, gdy pięć lat temu zamordowano jego brata. Teraz Lucy Knight, oskarżona o to nieumyślne zabójstwo, wychodzi z więzienia. Domenico chce uniknąć rozgłosu i kupić jej milczenie. Zabiera ją do swej posiadłości. Z czasem, poznając Lucy bliżej, zaczyna wątpić w jej winę…
Cena: 8,54 zł