- A fun, colourful French to English and English to French dictionary, designed to meet the needs of children aged 7-11 learning French at primary school or at home as well as making learning fun.
Cena: 42,85 zł
- Ladybird Dictionary will help young learners aged 4-11 to find and understand words in English. This engaging dictionary is informed by the Cambridge Young Learners wordlists, and features an introduction on how to use the dictionary, an A-Z section, and a picture dictionary at the back, which groups words that are useful to learn together. With beautiful illustrations, and simple definitions written...
Cena: 19,00 zł
- Judith Paris, now middle-aged, is returning to the Lakes to deal with the fierce feud between the two branches of the family. The feud ended with the construction of one branch of a huge house, known as the Fortress, which will dominate the land of others. But in this conflict, the children of two families play an important role.
- The main character, Mr. Keeling, is a simple self-worker who started his business with the fish trade. That is how he became popular and famous. Having a lot of money behind him, the main character decided to fight the class community. This book puts an intriguing twist on an old story about a middle-aged man who falls in love with his secretary.
- Infrequently puzzles can be solved. However, the main character, inspector Norcliff, is trying to solve this problem. The inspector had no resemblance to the average detective fiction; Indeed, he represented the exterior much more like a successful middle-aged businessman, than a hunter of his fellow creatures. He was the best in the business. Therefore, he was ready to take on a new business with...
- Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë's only novel, was published in 1847 under the pseudonym "Ellis Bell". She died the following year, aged 30. Although Wuthering Heights is now a classic of English literature, contemporary reviews were deeply polarised; it was controversial because of its unusually stark depiction of mental and physical cruelty, and it challenged strict Victorian ideals of the day regarding...
Cena: 12,34 zł
- ZOOM is especially for students, aged 6 to 12: - a multi-sensory, personalized approach - guaranteed success - engaging characters - CD-Rom with games, stories and songs Książka z płytą CD i książeczką do czytania.
Cena: 25,17 zł
- Ladybird Grammar Workbooks will help young learners aged 4+ to understand and practice the basics of English grammar. These engaging books are carefully graded and mapped against the CEFR (pre-A1 to A2+), and help children prepare for Cambridge English: Young Learners exams. This Level 2 Grammar Workbook helps to practise using the past simple tense, verbs, conjunctions and more.
Cena: 17,10 zł
- Kim is an orphan who earns his living begging on the streets of Lahore. One day he befriends an aged Tibetan Lama who, although content to live simply in India, is a rich and powerful abbot in his own country. When the Lama recruits Kim as a disciple and then funds his education at an English public school an adventure begins that will take the unlikely pair to the Himalayas on a thrilling journey...
Cena: 10,97 zł
- Humbert Humbert is a middle-aged, frustrated college professor. In love with his landlady's twelve-year-old daughter Lolita, he'll do anything to possess her. Unable and unwilling to stop himself, he is prepared to commit any crime to get what he wants. Is he in love or insane? A silver-tongued poet or a pervert? Or is he all of these?
Cena: 43,70 zł