- Writing for Impact is an innovative and broad-ranging new course for learners of business English who want to excel at writing. The course's 12 modules take learners through the topics they will need to succeed in business. It covers a wide variety of topics from emails and letters to meeting minutes and agendas. The progressive syllabus ensures learners will improve their overall knowledge and ability...
Cena: 69,35 zł
- THE ULTIMATE SALES BOOK gives you everything you need to succeed in sales and account management. It is a dynamic collection of essential skills covering the topics that will help you make a seismic impact upon your performance - faster than you ever thought possible.
Cena: 67,29 zł
- This ground-breaking book from award-winning author Matt Watkinson reveals the fundamental, inseparable elements behind the success of every business. The Grid provides the mental scaffolding to help you: · Evaluate and refine product and service ideas · Reduce risk by considering the broader impact of strategic decisions · Identify the root causes of business challenges · Anticipate the impact...
Cena: 48,83 zł
- What is the difference between sex and gender? What is the impact of gender-role stereotypes on our lives, our relationships and the world? What does gender mean to you? The Psychology of Gender looks at our biology, history and culture to consider the impact of gender roles and stereotypes, and addresses the 'dilemmas' we have regarding gender in a post-modern world. It offers a unique perspective...
Cena: 49,83 zł
- Jacob Abbott gave us the opportunity to plunge past. To step back in time a read about a man who had such an impact of the world. The author takes you into the tent of Alexander and you can see with his eyes that very way to the top. The author in detail show chronological events of Alexander, right from his birth to his death.
Cena: 14,16 zł
- What is the impact of design on the forces that shape our contemporary reality? To what extent do contingencies of time and place shape our response? How does the discursive character of design education contribute to this feedback loop?
Cena: 111,80 zł
- Advertising is a ubiquitous and powerful force, seducing us into buying wanted and sometimes unwanted products and services, donating to charity (even to causes we have not heard of before), voting for political candidates (even of questionable reputation), and changing our health-related lifestyles for better or worse. The impact of advertising is often subtle and implicit, but sometimes blatant and...
Cena: 166,25 zł
- Poradnik do gry „Kane & Lynch: Dead Men” w całości składa się z bardzo dokładnego opisu ukończenia wszystkich szesnastu rozdziałów kampanii dla pojedynczego gracza. Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - poradnik do gry zawiera poszukiwane przez graczy tematy i lokacje jak m.in. Rozdział 1 – Impact cz.1 Rozdział 14 – Within The Walls cz.1 Rozdział 1 – Impact cz.2 Rozdział 7 – Reunion cz.1 Rozdział 7 – Reunion...
Cena: 7,49 zł
- The singing of the swords was a deathly clamor in the brain of Godric de Villehard. Blood and sweat veiled his eyes and in the instant of blindness he felt a keen point pierce a joint of his hauberk and sting deep into his ribs. Smiting blindly, he felt the jarring impact that meant his sword had gone home, and snatching an instant’s grace, he flung back his vizor and wiped the redness from his ey...
Cena: 14,16 zł